40/Oaklee

October 2.

I get the boys dressed as Leo goes downstairs to talk to the men down there

I get the boys dressed as Leo goes downstairs to talk to the men down there. Ezra planned an eventful day today. I'm not sure, ask he said was to dress warm.

 "Alright, let's go

"Alright, let's go." I mumble, picking up Sin and Domenico.

"Mama, Mama, Mama." Sin squeals, hitting my chest as we walk down the hallway.

Leonadas must have heard Sin or something because he was at the bottom of the stairs by the time I was half way down.

"D-Dada, Dada, Dada." His little head sways side to side. This kid is already too smart for his own good.

"Hi, Baby." Leo mumbles, kissing my lips before unsuccessfully trying to get Sin and moves to get Domenico.

"He's gassy, so you might need to burp him again." I tell him loudly to talk above Sin.

"Oh, thanks. Love you too." He says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

I smile, "I love you." I say, kissing his bicep as I  walk past him.

"Oh, look who finally decides to join us!" Ezra yells, clapping which encourage other people to clap.

"You can handle them next time, then!" I yell over the clapping at Ezra. A series of 'ouu's were heard throughout the room.

He raises his arms out to his side with a smirk.

I shake my head with a smile, walking to my seat on the left of the head, that's where Leo sits. Nova sits in front of me as Joshua sits beside her, Royce sits beside Joshua. Giovanni sits beside me and Jay sits beside him.

Once Leo sits, Ezra pounds his fist on the table, gaining everyone's attention.

"Alright, today will be fun, let's keep drama off until later tonight. Raise a cup for my darling baby sister and welcome her back home!"

Everyone lifts there cup in the air, yelling a 'Welcome home!' before drinking.

"Dig in!" Ezra yells, taking a piece of bacon and aggressively taking a bite.