12/Leonadas😏

16 weeks.

Walking out of our jet, I hurry to get to the car, knowing Oaklee wants to go back to sleep

Walking out of our jet, I hurry to get to the car, knowing Oaklee wants to go back to sleep. I need to calm down, I'm still tensed from not being able to find Oaklee.

I should have gotten her out of the room before going back to help out, but no, I left her in the middle of the room underneath a table. It was stupid of me to do that.

I can't blame her for needing to pee, it isn't her fault. It's the American, they were the only ones who were a no show. I don't know what they are after but if it's attention, they got it because they not only messed with my Mafia but everyone's who were there.

That is most of the reason why we are still going on this trip because other people are looking for the Americans.

I feel my hairs on my neck stand everything I think about what could have just happened. Oaklee could have gotten shot and had a miscarriage or, even worse, fucking died.

"Leo." Oaklee mumbles, pressing her face further into my neck.

"What, baby?" I ask softly, tightening my hold on her. Sitting in the car, almost a third of the way to the house I bought for us, she is straddling my lap, sleeping.

The house I bought has an isolated beach behind the house and that was the main reason I bought it. It also has a dock and an inside and outside pool.

"Are we there?" She whispers, her tiny hand fists my shirt that I changed into on the jet.

"Almost." I whisper, shoving my head into her hair.

She hums against my skin before letting sleep take over her, once again. I rub her back, trying to keep her as comfortable as I can for now.

I would do anything for this girl. Even if it meant taking my own life just to make her happy. I'm so flawlessly in love with her, it makes me question a lot of things.

I smile against her hair as we pull into in the houses driveway. I hold her while walking in going straight to the master bedroom.

"Baby, let's take a bath." I say, putting her down on her feet, long enough to turn on the water and take both of our clothes off. I pick her back up to place us in the tub.

  "I love you." She whispers, rubbing my legs that sit on either side of her.

  "I love you." I mumble into her hair.

  "I was thinking, what if we moved." She says hesitantly, still whispering.

  "Can I have more context?" I say, furrowing my eyebrows.

  "Like a secret location, no one knows where we are. It'll be just you, me, and all of our kids, maybe some dogs." She says, shrugging slightly.

  "You want too?" I say, rubbing her bump.