Chapter Ten - Best Day Ever

After the incident at the docks, the members of Team RWBY were able to complete the rest of the first semester without much incident. Razer did the same thing more or less. One day, Razer was out training by himself in the Emerald Forest. He quite enjoyed the time he spends in the Emerald Forest. The peaceful surroundings of the Emerald Forest gave Razer a sense of peace. Even with the occasional Grimm attack, Razer always made time to train in the tranquil surroundings of the Emerald Forest. After a round of training, Razer made his way back to Beacon. When he entered the cafeteria, an all out food fight was in progress. At the center of this food fight was Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!

As the food fight commenced, Razer was mildly annoyed at this though he wasn't surprised. Ever since getting involved with Team RWBY, Razer had come expect these kind of antics from Team RWBY. Razer simply sighed, grabbed a lunch tray of food and sat at a table to eat. As Razer ate his food, a plate of mashed potatoes smashes on Razer's face. 

Ruby: Sorry!

Razer said nothing as he wiped the food from his face.

Razer: Suddenly the cold embrace of Death doesn't seem so terrible....

At some point, Sun and his friend Neptune entered the cafeteria to see the food fight happening before them.

Sun: I love these guys!

As the food fight continued, Razer did his best to stay out of the line of fire. Eventually, the doors to the cafeteria were slammed open as Glynda Goodwitch enters the cafeteria with an angered look on her face.

Glynda: Children, please. Do not play with your food!

Soon enough, Ozpin enters the cafeteria. He looked around the room and could see the mess made during the food fight. However, his reaction was the opposite of Glynda's as he simply chuckled.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children. So why not let them play the part? After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

With that, Ozpin lets the members of Team RWBY and Team JNPR off the hook for the food fight. As Ozpin and Glynda leave the cafeteria, Razer walks over to Team RWBY.

Razer: What was that?

Ruby: I don't know. It just....kinda happened.

Razer looked around at the mess caused by the food fight. 

Yang: I feel bad for the janitors. 

Weiss: Nonsense! We are going to clean up the mess we've made at once!

Pyrrha: I agree. It would be horrible if we just left this mess unattended to. We created this mess. It is our responsibility to clean it up.

Razer: I'll be out in the Emerald Forest if you need me.

Blake: You've been spending a lot of time there.

Razer: Yes. It's a good place for me to train and vent my anger. 

Ruby: Well....good luck with that!

With that, Razer left the cafeteria to return to the Emerald Forest. Despite the rather childish antics of Team RWBY, Razer had come to begrudgingly respect them. Meanwhile on the Red Lantern world of Ysmault, Atrocitius was approached by Zilius Zox and Bleez approached him.

Atrocitus: Zilius Zox. Bleez. I hope you come bearing good news. 

Zilius Zox: My lord Atrocitus, we've still found no trace of the traitor Razer. 

Atrocitus: This is most disappointing, Zilius. 

Zilius Zox: We'll find him, Lord Atrocitus! There's only so many planets that coward can hide!

Bleez: We've checked all surrounding planets and found nothing. 

Atrocitus: Then perhaps it is time we changed our approach. 

As Atrocitus says this, Vice enters the room. 

Atrocitus: Vice. Do you know why I have summoned you here?

Vice: You wish for me to track down the traitor Razer. 

Atrocitus: That is correct. Razer has forsaken our righteous cause and abandoned us. Such an insult cannot stand. I want you to find Razer and bring him to me, alive or dead. 

Bleez: Shall we join him, Lord Atrocitus?

Atrocitus: No. You and Zilius shall remain here.

As Atrocitus said this, Zilius and Bleez expressed annoyance at this. Vice expressed pride in Atrocitus's faith in him. 

Vice: I am honored, Lord Atrocitus. I will scour the universe for the traitor. He will not escape me. You have my word. 

As Vice said this, Atrocitus smiled upon Vice as he placed his hand on Vice's shoulder.

Atrocitus: This Universe's rage is my rage. I shall punish those who deserve retribution. I shall be an instrument of vengeance. Sometimes amid the cacophony of rage comes a voice. A scream. It's the scream of the victim. Of the hurt. Of the worthy. Hate is what drives us. Anger and rage are what fuel us. By abandoning our righteous cause, Razer mocks us. 

Vice: This egregious crime will be repaid a thousand fold. I will bring that wretched traitor back to you. Either as a broken being or a bloodied corpse. This I swear to you, Lord Atrocitus.

Atrocitus: Your dedication to our cause is admirable, Lantern Vice. Now go. Find Razer. Do what must be done. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Let Razer know the price of his treason. Now go, Vice. 

With that, Vice blasts out of Ysmault and began his search for Razer. In that moment, Vice's hunt for Razer soon set him on a trajectory course to Remnant.