Chapter Thirty Two - Fall Of Beacon

After dealing with Roman Torchwick, Razer rushes to find Ruby. As Razer followed the trail, he regrouped with Aya.

Aya: Razer...you're hurt.

Razer: It doesn't matter. Ruby needs our help. 

With that, Razer and Aya began making their way back to Beacon Academy, believing that's where Ruby was going. They were soon approached by Jaune who was getting out of a locker.

Jaune: You need to stop her!

Aya: Stop who? 

Jaune: Pyrrha! She's going after that woman at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!

Razer and Aya glances over to the CCT Tower Jaune spoke of. Without saying a word, Razer and Aya began rushing to the CCT Tower. On the way there, they fought through wave after wave of Grimm. The Grimm flocked to the rage powering Razer's Lantern Ring. Against overwhelming odds, Razer and Aya. When they reached the tower, they saw Pyrrha and Cinder fighting at the base of the tower. They were soon ambushed by Razer and Mercury. 

Mercury: Huh. You again.

Emerald: I thought you took care of him.

Mercury: I thought so too. Those grenades should've done the trick.

Razer: It's going to take more than a few grenades to kill me. 

Aya: Surrender now. You have lost. 

Mercury: You sure are slow, robot. Like I said, Vale's history.

Razer: Your overconfidence is your weakness, Black. None of you are leaving this Tower alive. You'll share the same fate as Torchwick. 

Mercury: So Torchwick up and got himself killed? See, Em? Told you he wasn't going to last long?

Razer and Aya soon battled against Emerald and Mercury. The Wyvern could be seen circling all across Vale while the Atlas Bombers tried to get into position. Meanwhile, Emerald began firing on Razer with her Thief's Respite weapons.

Emerald: You shouldn't have come here!

Razer: The same can be said of you. 

Emerald: You have no say in the matter. It's already over. You just don't know it yet.

As Razer battled against Emerald, Mercury attempts to attack Razer, but Aya swoops him and blasts him back. 

Razer: I'm going to enjoy making you pay for what you did to Yang and Penny

Mercury: Awful lot of tears over a blonde bimbo and a bucket of bolts! You really are a sensitive alien, aren't you? It's really pathetic! 

Aya: Penny Polendina was my sister. You will answer for her death. 

As Razer and Aya battled against Emerald and Mercury, the CCT Tower began to shake. Razer then used his Red Ring to grip Emerald and Mercury with a large hand construct. They attempt to free themselves from the construct, but Razer proved too strong. 

Razer: I hope it was worth it. 

Suddenly, a loud scream was heard. Razer and Aya as well as Mercury and Emerald saw Ruby confronting Cinder with Pyrrha nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, light seems to emulate from Ruby.

Aya: Razer, I'm detecting strange power signatures building up in Ruby. Razer sees the Wyvern getting closer to the tower as if it was preparing to attack it. Razer soon found himself forced to choose between killing Emerald and Mercury or saving Ruby. He couldn't do both. Deciding that his friend's life was more important, he lets go of Emerald and Mercury. He the charges headfirst at the Wyvern. Before Razer could attack the Wyvern, a blinding white light begins flashing nearby. Razer glanced over to see Ruby's eyes glowing. 

Aya: RAZER!

Without hesitation, Aya flies over to Razer to try and get him out of the way. As Aya reached Razer, the two were violently pushed back by a powerful shockwave of energy. The energy from the shockwave caused Aya's circuits to short circuit. The Wyvern destroys the tower, but blinding light immediately consumes the Wyvern as well as the tower. The resulting shockwave knocks Razer and Aya off the tower. Razer then grabs Aya an cushions her fall as the two crash onto a car. Once the light faded away, they saw that the Wyvern had become frozen in stone. Seeing this shocked Razer and Aya as they slowly got up. 

Razer: Ruby....

As the Wyvern was reduced to stone,, Razer and Aya made their way back to the CCT Tower. By the time that they reached the tower, Emerald and Mercury were nowhere to be seen. They looked around to see Cinder nowhere to be seen as well as Ruby's unconscious body. They also spotted Pyrrha's headdress.

Aya: Pyrrha....

Razer: She deserved better than this...

Razer and Aya then glance over to see a motionless Ruby laying on the ground. Without hesitation, Razer and Aya rush over to Ruby. Aya then runs a quick diagnostic on Ruby. 

Aya: Ruby is still alive. Her vitals are...faint, but she'll survive. She's going to be alright.

The constant fighting took it's toll on Razer as he collapsed to the ground. It wasn't long before Qrow arrived.

Qrow: Kiddo....

Qrow then rushes to Ruby's side. At the same time, Aya helps Razer up. When they approach Qrow and Ruby, Razer speaks. 

Razer: What...what was that? 

Qrow: It was Ruby.

Razer: You mean....Ruby did this? She turned that giant Grimm to stone? That's....that's impossible....I've never seen this kind of power before...

Qrow: She seems to be all right. We'll need to get out of here as quickly as possible. I don't know how long that Wyvern is gonna stay like that....

Soon enough, a Bulkhead arrived near the ruined CCT Tower. Qrow carried Ruby while Aya carried Razer. When they got on the Bulkhead, Razer passed out. As the Bulkhead began flying away, it was clear that Beacon had fallen.