Marcus- Don't Worry

"I screwed up" Marcus tells me as he wraps his arms around my middle, as I finish typing a few things on my laptop.

I sigh and lean back into his warmth, I tilt my head back and look into his brown eyes, his face is apologetic and I can't help but to forgive him.

Earlier on today I wanted to go out on a mission but Marcus insisted it was too risky, I knew I could do it but he was protecting me from the very real danger of being hurt. Even still, I felt so angry at him.

"It's okay, did you manage to get it done?" I ask him, whilst he leans down and presses his forehead to mine. He nods, "Yeah, son of a bitch had it coming, I mean stealing from hospitals, big no no".

I nodded along with him, I could tell he was still worked up about it and knew just what to do...

I reached up and stroked his face, and began to reach up and up until...I grabbed his hat and ruffled his short hair.

He frowned before laughing. "Hey, hey, you're going to mess up the do"

"The do" I laugh, before plonking the hat on my own head and crossing my arms, trying to look as intimidating as possible. "Hey, I'm Retr0, wanna come hack stuff with me and do some cool James Bond stuff" I try to lower my tone.

Marcus laughs a big belly laugh and holds my chin up before kissing me deeply. As I deepen the kiss he reaches for the hat and puts it back on his own head.

I lean back and smile, knowing he feels a little better now.

"Get a room!" I hear Sitara playfully shout as she comes down the stairs of the hackerspace.

"Ooh let me get a video camera, then the real fun can begin" Wrench shouts, following behihd Sitara.

I roll my eyes and smile up at Marcus before leaning into his chest and wrapping my arms around him.