Wrench/Marcus/Josh- Thunderstorm

AN: Just a quick note saying that this imagine can be applied to any of your preferred characters, so I'll just put "he" for you to imagine whichever character you want!

I wake up to the crashing sound of thunder, the loudness automatically stirring me from my sleepy state.

I look to my right to check the time. 3 AM. I sigh and then look to my left where he is sleeping soundly, a peaceful look on his usually stressed face. I smile before slipping out of bed, and going to the living room, where I have big windows that show me a view of San Francisco.

I gently and carefully open the top windows, to let the slightly chilly air come in, as well as the scent of rain.

I breathe in the smell, closing my eyes and gently sitting on the floor in front of the windows.

Another crash of thunder fills the silence, and lightning flashes behind my eyelids. Rain clatters on the window, a steady stream of pelts hit the glass.

I feel his presence behind me, an automatic response to our relationship, we've been aware of each other on such a deep level from the beginning, from our wants and needs, to the core of our personalities.

He gently comes behind me, and sits down, his longer legs stretching out and enveloping my body, I lean back into his comforting warmth and sigh. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on the top of mine.

No words are needed for this moment, we both just sit in content silence, watching the rain fall agasint the window, and the 3 AM life of San Francisco, the city lights dulled by the rain, the occasional siren or car sound pass, and the sky filled with flashes of bolts, brightening up our faces as we both stare into the city beyond.