Marcus- Ill

"Have you heard anything from Marcus?" I ask Sitara, who is kneeling on the ground spray painting something.

"Nope, he sounded sick last night and went home early, so I figure he's probably ill." She says to me over her shoulder.

"I'm gonna go check on him, you know make sure he's still alive" I say to her on my way out.

Once I arrive at Marcus's house, I knock on the door but there's no answer, I try to call him but he doesn't pick up. So I let myself in, knowing something bad could have happened to him.

As soon as I step into the hallway I hear a rather flemy cough, followed by the most manly sneeze ever.

"Aww you poor baby, why didn't you say something" I ask, immediately going into the lounge where Marcus is sprawled on the sofa.

"Firstly, hello to you too, second of all what are you doing in my hou-" Marcus violently coughs again before finishing his sentence.

"I was worried and you didn't pick up, so I figured I'd come check to see if you were dead" I blatantly say to him.

"Let me make you some soup, do you have any cold medicine?" I ask him.

"Yeah, the cupboard above the microwave" He tells me.

I proceed to making some soup out of a can and grab all the medicine and things as quickly as possible.

"Gonna dress up like a nurse for me too?" Marcus jokes, before sneezing.

"Maybe when you're better" I reply with a wink, handing him the soup.

He carefully takes it and begins to sip, once done I pour some cold medicine onto a spoon and direct it near his face.

"Open up" I say with a grin, Marcus rolls his eyes and does open up, swallowing the medicine off the spoon.

"Thanks, but you really don't have to take care of me" He says nasaly, settling into the sofa, I grab the duvet off his bed before snuggling in with him.

"It's fine, I like to take care of you when I can, you're always so 'I'm tough Marcus who doesn't need help' but it's nice" I say, doing a poor imitation of his voice which earns me a chuckle.

"Aight, but you might get sick too" He says, wrapping arms around me, I shrug and turn on the TV.

"Then you have to look after me, and I get as much ice cream as I want" I smile.

"I'll get you all the ice cream in the world" Marcus says before drifting off the sleep.