Josh- Tracing

We were just chilling at Josh's place, lazing around in bed and watching a documentary on Josh's laptop when I felt warm fingers graze my back intentionally.

It was a warm evening so I was wearing a vest and jeans, Josh was just in a T-shirt and sweatpants since he didn't have go back outside.

His fingers began to drift up and down, it felt like he was writing something, but I was worried that if I pointed it out, he might stop and feel awkward.

So I sat there, between his legs and leaning slightly against his chest as his fingers skimmed over my skin, chasing goosebumps to crawl across my skin.

"Are you comfortable, me doing this?" Josh asks softly, I nod enjoying the intimate sensation.

I lean my head back and smile looking up, Josh gives me a smile back which I often don't see much when we're around the others.

"Can you guess what I'm writing?" He asks, a slight smirk on his face.

He's feeling confident today, I like it.

I close my eyes and try to concentrate. "Numbers...0 and 1's" I ask, biting my lip.

Josh's eyes glance at my lips before rising back to my eyes. He nods. I whisper to him "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

Josh surprisingly leans forward and presses his lips to mine, gently at first but then his mouth tilts to the side, his hands come up and stroke both sides of my face, I smile into the kiss and hook am arm around his neck, bringing him closer to me.

Josh let's out a small groan and I twist by body so I'm straddling him. I lean back and ask "Is this okay?".

"Yeah, it's definitely okay" He replies, rushing to kiss me again, I laugh and I feel his soft lips smile.

We spend the evening kissing and not doing much more, though Josh insists he's ready to move forward with our relationship, I tell him I'm not ready yet.

So we do some other things instead before cuddling and watching Disney.