Wrench- She's With Me

I shove my hands into my pockets as me and Wremch walk into the DedSec party, Wrench's arm wraps around my middle as he guides me around the crowd, the huge house is absolutely full of people.

"Want to grab a drink?" He asks me, and I shake my head as I find a nice and empty corner.

"I'll wait here." I say, giving him a small smile to reassure him I'm okay.

I pull out my phone and scroll on some social media apps for a few minutes, but look up when a shadow falls over me.

"I'm in desperate need of that drink-" I say, but when I look up I see it isn't Wrench, it's some grinning random dude.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else" I smile, feeling embarrassed.

The random dude laughs it off and I feel slightly relieved. "I can give you my drink if you want."

I shake my head and start for the kitchen, but he blocks my way, trapping me in the middle of the corridor.

"Excuse me, I need to get past." I say, gritting my teeth.

"Are you with anyone?" The dude asks, but before I can respond an arm wraps around my middle and pulls me towards a warm chest.

Possessive asshole, I smile to myself.

"Yeah, she's with me." Wrench sternly says, I turn around and raise my eyebrows at him as the dude backs off.

"Am I? It seems like you forgot about me." I half joke, hating that he left me alone for so long.

His hand reaches for a doorknob and suddenly I'm falling into a closet. Wrench turns on the light and shuts the door.

He steps forward and backs me into the wall, his hand grips my chin as he forces my head up to meet his gaze. I narrow my eyes at him in a challenge.

"So we're in a closet, now what?" I smirk, he takes off his mask and crashes his lips to mine, his hand comes around the back of my neck as he squeezes enough to hold me in place.

My leg wraps around his waist as his other hand cups my ass, coaxing a whimper from me.

Before we can go any further he pulls away, staring into my eyes he asks "Are you with me?"

I nod panting, and take his outstretched hand and go back to the party, this time I follow Wrench to the kitchen where he places me on the counter and stands between my legs as we drink and talk.