Wrench- Hell

"Is this really a good idea? I ask Wrench as we set up numerous fireworks in the new buildings owned by a corrupt company. 

"Well," He draws out, "it's morally wrong but such a fun thing to do!"

I roll my eyes and laugh whilst finish connecting the wires together. 

"All done?" He asks me and gives me a hand up, I take it and nod, looking around at our explosive work. "It's gonna be a banger all right" I say smiling up at him. 

"Come on let's go" Wrench leads me out of the buildings, we're supposed to go to the pier and catch a boat with the others so we can enjoy the view, however Wrench leads me in the complete wrong direction. 

"Wrench, we're going in the wrong direction" I say to him slowly, wondering what he's up to now, "seriously, where are we going? I ask. 

"Hell probably, but right now I thought since we were the schemers, we can get a better view" He cheerfully says, a skip in his step. 

I laugh, and follow him, we end up on the roof of a car park, with the buildings in the distance, I can vaguely make out the others on the boat sitting in the sea. 

"I think you should do the honours, since you helped" Wrench says to me whilst pulling out 2 beers and some popcorn, "Really? But you love to cause destruction" I laugh whilst accepting the beer and taking a sip. 

"Meh, there will always be more buildings to blow up in the future" He says with a shrug. I smile and ask him to give me a countdown.

"Three, two, one!" He shouts, laughing manically. 

I press the detonator on my phone and immediately the buildings' roofs explode with colour, before more fireworks shoot up into the sky, bright hues of green, purple and blue lighting up our faces.

I whoop with joy and laugh with Wrench, but I see he's not looking at the fireworks, but at me. 

"What? Take a picture, it lasts longer" I joking tell him. 

"Already have" He mumbles

I nudge him with my shoulder and smile, his mask 'smiles' back and we sit and enjoy the show, siren's beginning to blare in the distance.