Marcus- Jealous?

We're at another party and as usual, I'm away from the crowd and sitting by the sea, it's a beach party after all and I figure I might as well enjoy the view instead of going home.

I look over my shoulder to see all the DedSec gang having a great time, especially Wrench who's leaning against a rock and a case of beer by his side.

My eyes turn to his left where I see Marcus and a beautiful brown haired girl deep in conversation, but her hands roaming around his body tell me a talking isn't what she wants to do with him.

I sigh and get up, beginning to leave when a voice shouts my name. I turn my head and Marcus jogs over, the brown haired girl gives me an evil scowl before making her way over to Wrench.

"Hey, what's up" I ask him, pretending my voice isn't quivering with jealousy.

"Where you off too? The party's only just begun" Marcus offers, his head tilting towards me as if he's looking at my face for the answer.

"I'm just not feeling it tonight" I shrug, and turn away from him, but my jealousy gets the best of me and I add "I think that girl you were just with is definitely in the mood though".

A few seconds of silence pass and all I can hear are the waves lapping against the sand and the faint beat of music, before Marcus completely cracks up laughing, so much so that he doubles over.

I roll my eyes and walk away, but he once again jogs up to me and says "Y/N are you jealous?". I quickly get defensive and shoot out a high pitched "No!".

Guilty as charged.

"Aww, there's nothing to be jealous about, I told her I wasn't interested but she obviously didn't get the memo" He says, I look at him and raise my eyebrows in question.

"Cross my heart, hope to die" He does the whole boy scout thing and I can't help but to smile at his hidden dorkiness.

Marcus grabs my hand and leads me toward the crowd of people dancing, I get a little nervous and stop in my tracks, causing Marcus to stop too.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"What are you doing? Like are you just trying to cheer me up, because I hate to break it to you but dancing isn't my thing" I mutter to him.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm showing everyone that I'm with you, that is if you want to be with me?" He says, and itches his head nervously.

I break into a grin before nodding starstruck.

We spend the whole night laughing and dancing, before going back to his place and doing other things too...