Wrench- Hotel (SMUT)

"Do we really have to stay the whole night?" You ask with one eyebrow raised as you and Wrench walk into the hotel room, and surprise, there's only one bed.

"I told you already, the signal only reaches a short distance, so unless you want to go sit outside his door as we hack into his account..." Wrench sighs, slowly leaving off as he spots the one bed.

"What's the matter? Don't think you can resit the temptation?" You ask with a smirk.

Wrench scoffs and turns around, "We both know you'd break first"

Tilting your head, you give him a shrug as you go to the desk, setting up your laptop and starting the download as Wrench begins typing on his phone, booking meals and entertainment for the asshole next door, to make sure he and his phone stay exactly where you need them.

"I'm going to have a shower" Wrench says after a couple of hours, you nod as you finally close the laptop lip a bit, leaning back and stretching.

A few minutes pass and you hear Wrench come out of the bathroom. "If we can nail this guy, we can finally stop-" You cut off as Wrench leans against the doorframe, arms crossed and dressed in only black sweatpants.

God damn, his body is like a work of art, his tattoos contrast against his slightly pale skin.

Wrench notices your staring and smirks, "Eyes up here sweetheart"

This opportunity is too good to pass up, so you meet his eyes as you get up and walk over to him, keeping eye contact the whole time as you put your hands on his bare chest.

"I'll keep my eyes on you, if you keep your eyes on me" You mumble, leaning your head back as you reach up and press your lips to his.

His arms snake around your waist as you both breathe heavily, he raises an eyebrow in a silent question, and you nod as he picks you up.

You wrap your legs around his waist as he lays you on the bed, he begins kissing your neck as you arch your back, pressing into his hardness.

Wrench sucks and bites, as you try to muffle your moans. You decide to flip the tables, and roll over so you're straddling Wrench.

"You never used to be this aggressive" He groans as you roll your hips on him.

"Yeah, well that was before you decided you didn't want me anymore" You angrily say, lust still clouding your mind.

Wrench's hands make their way onto your hips, lifting up and up to the gem of your top, before slipping it off with ease.

"Fuck" He breathes as you lean down and kiss his neck, moving lower and lower down his body, until you get to his sweatpants.

"One more time?" You ask, taking in a breath and biting your lip.

"Just this time" He agrees as you roll down his pants, letting his erection spring free. It's bigger than you remember.

You slowly start licking him from base to tip, before finally putting all of him in your mouth.

His hands instinctively pull your hair back, tugging it a little as he moans, his breath coming quick.

You suck faster, but suddenly Wrench moves, rolling from under you and flipping you on your back, removing the rest of your clothes in a hurry.

"Sweetheart I appreciate the gesture, but let's just fuck okay?" He laughs, before pressing himself near your entrance.

"Fine, fuck me then" You gasp out. Wrench finally pushes himself inside of you, both your moans fill the room with the sound of skin slapping on skin.

"I never thought I'd be inside you again" He groans into your ear as one hand kneads your breast.

"I didn't think you'd ever want to" You breathily reply, your hands gripping the bedsheets as he slowly pumps into you.

"I've always fucking wanted you" He says roughly into your ear.

"Then why'd you fucking leave me, asshole" You try to say as he looks into your eyes.

"I didn't deserve you" He replies, slowing down to the point of teasing, but still going deep into you.

"Bullshit. We made a promise to stick together" You moan, before biting his shoulder to stop a scream.

"Fuck," Wrench gasps, "I'm not over you"

"Does this situation really scream that we're over each other?" You laugh.

Wrench's reply is to keep a continuous pace, your nails scratch his back as you come close.

"Reggie, please, keep going"

Finally, a wave of delicious pleasure courses through you as you come, Wrench isn't far behind.

Though tired, you once again flip him over and ride him to his finish, his moans fill your ear as his hands guide your waist. Once over, you finally flop down on his chest.

"I think that was productive" You laugh as his arm wraps you into a hug.

"I'm never letting you go again" He mumbles, pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

"If that was all ot took to get you back, i would have fucked you ages ago"

"Mind that mouth of yours" He laughs lowly, making you wet all over again.

"Or what?" You happily ask with a smirk...