Wrench- Hair Wash

You sit on the sofa, playing a video game as the front door opens, you press pause, checking the time on your phone.

"Y/N?" Wrench calls out, his voice sounds tired.

Getting up, you go to see him, but stop short when you get a look at how he's standing. His shoulders are slumped and he's only got one shoe off.

"What's happened?" You ask with intesne care, kneeling down in front of him and untying his shoe lace.

"Nothing, just a really shitty day is all" He sighs, lifting his foot up so you can remove his shoe.

You grab his hand and lead him to the sofa, where he practically falls down.

"Wait here, I'll be a few minutes" You say to him as he just nods.

You head into the bathroom and fill the bath with warm water, adding in a bath bomb and lots of bubbles, you light a candle and lay out some towels, as well as some cosy clothes from Wrench's side of the wardrobe.

"Come on" you say, pulling him from the sofa and into the bathroom.

"What's this?" He asks, taking off his mask and setting it on the counter.

"Err, it's a bath" You laugh, patting his chest.

Wrench just grunts in response. Wow, his day must've been bad.

"Do you need help taking your clothes off?" You ask.

He turns to you and raises an eyebrow, almost smiling.

"No, not like that" You say quickly, seeing how it could mean other things.

Wrench sighs again, slowly shaking hjs head.

"Okay, you get settled and I'll put dinner in the oven, how does lasagne sound?" You ask.

Wrench just nods. Riiight.

You prepare the food and set a timer, before coming back into the bathroom and seeing Wrench settled into the bath, most of his body and tattoos are covered by the bubbles.

You kneel by the side of the bath, passing him a beer which he mutters a "Thank you" before gulping down.

"I'm going to wash your hair, okay?" You say gently.

He doesn't reply so you just assume its okay. You carefully pour some water onto his dirty blonde hair, one hand covering his eyes as he just sits motionless.

You then grab some of your lavender scented shampoo, rubbing some between your hands to make it foam up, then gently massaging his head.

You scratch slowly, being careful not to get any in his face. You notice his shoulders relax and he leans into your touch, his head moves with your hands as if he's directing you where to scratch.

"You like this huh?" You smile, rinsing your hands in the water then soaking his hair again, it's darker now its wet.

After a few minutes, Wrench turns his head to look at you, his eyes still seem tired but he looks like he's in a better mood.

"Thank you" He mumbles, grabbing your hand and kissing the back of it.

You shrug, smiling at him.

"You should join me" He suggests, now smiling back at you.

"There's my Reggie" You murmur.

His eyes widen at the sound of his name, and suddenly you're being dragged into the bath, bubbles flying everywhere.

"What are you doing?" You ask laughing, laying on top of Wrench.

"Taking a bath" He shrugs, a knowing smile tugs his mouth up.

"You menace" You narrow your eyes at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. Your clothes stick to you.

An hour later, you're both freshly dressed and cleaned up, sitting on the sofa eating lasagne, snuggled together watching Aliens.