Wrench- Cuts and Cues

"Come on, let's get you somewhere safe" Marcus softly says as he helps you up from the floor, his gun raised as he rescues you from the junkyard where the Tezcas kidnapped you.

"I can't go back home, they know where I live" You worriedly say as Marcus leads you to his car, you see all the knocked out bodies and close your eyes for a brief second, pushing the panic attack down until you're safe.

"Aight, I'll take you somewhere you can stay" He replies as you both sprint to his car.

----------------------------
When you arrive at Wrench's garage, Wrench is already there waiting for you, pacing back and fourth, skidding to a stop when you and Marcus walk in.

He stands completely still, his face locked towards you as he doesn't move an inch, he's barely breathing and you look down to see his fists are clenched tightly at his sides. It isn't until you walk closer that you see he's shaking with anger.

"I know man, we'll get them back for this, but you need to calm down" Marcus reassues Wrench, stepping in front of you and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Surprisingly, Wrench shrugs him off and oversteps around him, coming toe to toe with you. His tattooed hand reaches out for your chin as he analyses your injuries, "Tell me who did this".

You shake your head, knowing it won't make a difference.

Wrench growls and paces to his workbench, grabbing a toaster and launching it across the room, the sound of metal breaking seems all to familiar from the place you've just been held up in, making you flinch.

"Not now!" Marcus shouts at him. Wow, Marcus never gets mad. "Not now, she needs you" Marcus says more softly this time, as Wrench stops, breathing heavily, and nods.

Your body trembles as it reaches its limits, and the pain of your cuts kicks in as the adrenaline wears off.

"Shit" You stumble, but straight away Wrench is there, an arm around you to hold you close to him as he helps you upstairs and takes you to his 'bedroom'.

"I need to head out, text me if you need anything" Marcus shouts before he leaves.

"Wrench, I-" you start, but he cuts you off.

"I was so fucking worried about you" He shudders, taking off his mask and resting his forehead on yours.

Your eyes fill with tears as you breathe him in, reassuring yourself that you're safe.

"Let's clean you up sweetheart" Wrench gently says as he grabs a first aid kit and softly tends to your wounds, flinching everytime you hiss in pain.