Wrench- Mentors and Meetings

This imagine features minor spoilers from the Watchdogs Legion Bloodline DLC.

Aiden gets another harsh zap from the fucked up Robots, causing me to wince for him as I sprawl out on the floor beside him. I've already had my fair share of torture, but the dickhead running the show AKA Thomas Rempart decided that I'd had enough. It didn't help that I kept insulting him so Aiden had to keep getting his attention so less damage was inflicted on me.

Me and Aiden have been working together for a a few years now. He's like a father figure to me, the old guy was even a little excited on my behalf for me to be back in my home country. Good old England.

This however, was not the type of job either of us anticipated.

Aiden lets out another bark of pain as the robot stuns him again. I try to get up but another robot points a gun at my head.

All of a sudden there's a sizzling noise and the robots shut down. The lights dim as Rempart storms out of the room to investigate.

I use the chance to force myself to get up, ignoring the aches of my body as I help Aiden up from the floor. He leans on me as we carefully sneak out the door, making our way down the hallways, dodging guards and occasionally knocking out a couple.

We somehow make it outside without being caught, so I usher Aiden into the passenger seat of a car before I march to the other side to get us out of here.

I stop when a man in a strange mask walks out from the shadows, his tattooed arms up in a surrender as he tries to peek over my shoulder at Aiden.

I tense up for a fight and the man must sense this because he takes a step back. "I'm Wrench, the one who helped you escape." He says.

I narrow my eyes at him, squeezing my hands into fists, "And you're also the one who got us into this shit show in the first place, right Reggie?" I spit out, smirking as he tilts his head in confusion.

"How'd you know my name?" He asks, stunned.

I smirk, "Aiden's not the only one with some badass hacking skills." From the mention of his name, Aiden tries to climb out of the car, but I usher him back in before storming up to Wrench.

"You're going to help us get out of this mess, and in return I won't put you on your ass, got it?" I grumble, poking a finger into his chest.

Wrench nods, "One question though...actually two questions," he begins, but nearby guards searching the area interupt us.

I dash to the drivers side as Wrench climbs into the back. I quickly override the controls of the car and manually drive us away.

"So, are you Mr Pearce's secret daughter or something?" Wrench asks, leaning forward and sticking his head between me and Aiden.

I sigh and shake my head as Aiden groans from irritation. "No, he's just my....mentor." I smile, looking at Aiden who nods.

Wrench "Ahhhs" as if he's making sense of things. He leans back as I drive us across the city and I'm just waiting for this grown up child to ask his second question.

Just when I think he might actually be silent, Wrench leans forward again and asks "Are you single?" I can't help but laugh at him. My mouth opens to reply but Aiden turns around and stares at Wrench, their faces only inches apart as Aiden mumbles "She's off limits to you."

Wrench nods slowly as if he's been told off, then retreats back to his seat.

I look at Wrench in the rear view mirror, and smirk as he winks at me. God, he's such a dork. I kinda like it.