Marcus- Nah

"So we go in through the back, jam the entrance and then grab what we need and get outta there, deal?" Marcus says to me.

"Nah" I say, waving his idea away with my hand, crossing my feet which are tucked up on the desk.

"Y/N don't 'nah' me!" Marcus exclaims, his face a mixture of shock and amusement.

"It's just your plan is all wrong" I mumble, before turning to him and giving him a grin.

"Reeally? Well tell me your idea genius" Marcus says, crossing his arms and leaning against my desk.

I sit up, uncrossing my legs and tale a deep breath before replying "If jam the entrance, any stray guards are stuck in with us, all it takes is one panic button and BAM! We're done for, so we should just risk it and go in through the back, and exit out the front, acting as if we were originally there all along".

Marcus raises his eyebrows, nodding and giving me a proud look. "Alright, that could work, but what about the security cameras?" He counters.

"Psshh, no one is going to question us walking out of there, exiting isn't suspicious, entering however is" I smile at him, standing up and patting him on the shoulder.

"Woman you're a force to be reckoned with" Marcus tells me as we make our way across the hackerspace.

"Well at least you know I'm capable" I say, shrugging, before adding "and if DedSec ever screws me over, I'll tear their shit up like birthday paper". I wink.

"Damn, I don't know whether to be frightened or flattered" Marcus nudges into me.

"Both" I proudly announce, before nudging Marcus back.

"Hey can you both stop flirting over there and come tell us the plan already!" Sitara shouts, with Wrench doing a very suggestive innuendo.

Marcus chuckles before looking at me, he pulls out a chair for me and we begin telling the rest of DedSec our plan.