Marcus- Cold Shoulder

It's been almost three days that I've been giving Marcus the cold shoulder, he doesn't deserve it, but I'm still feeling awkward since Friday night's events. 

We all went and had drinks and I spoke with Marcus pretty much the whole night, we've become close friends since I joined DedSec a few months ago, but Friday night just felt different, it was like something clicked between us, and we'd kissed, but then I'd freaked and ran out on them. 

Since then, I've been keeping busy and have hardly spoken a word to Marcus, other than the formalities, it was like we'd gone back to square one, and it's all my fault. 

At the end of the evening, as usual, I say goodbye to everyone, grab my things and begin the 20 minute walk home, as I leave Gary's games I hear someone shout my name. 

I sigh, breathing in through my nose and exhaling out my mouth, before turning around and plastering a fake smile on my face. 

"Did you need something?" I ask Marcus, he shakes his head, before moving a step closer to me, I panic and spin around to continue walking. 

"Okay then, enjoy the rest of your night" I shout over enthusiastically. 

"Y/N wait!" Marcus shouts, jogging to keep up with my brisk pace. 

"You can't keep pretending that nothing happened, because it definitely did" Marcus says gently. 

My fake smile falters a little, before I mildly shake my head and it reforms, "Like what happened?" I ask too cheerily. 

"Y/N" Marcus uses a waring tone. My smile drops before I mutter a curse and look behind him. 

"Look there's a koala!" I shout, Marcus gives me a puzzled look before looking over his shoulder, I use my chance to run, but of course I don't get far because Marcus freaking Holloway is fast. 

He manages to grab my arm and pull me into a nearby alleyway, "Jesus M, you don't have to manhandle me!" I exclaim, pulling at my cardigan. 

"Sorry" He mutters, trying to tug my cardigan back up too, I swat away his hand. 

"Look Friday night was a teeny mistake, okay well not teeny, but a mistake it was" I ramble, "it was a spur of the moment thing, I mean when a guy talks to you about books, you know, that shits hot, anyone would have wanted to jump on-"

Marcus puts a hand over my mouth, so I look at him and frown before he removes it. 

"Y/N , Friday wasn't a mistake, not for me, I meant to kiss you and, hell, I want to do it again" Marcus admits. 

My eyes widen, before breaking out into a goofy grin, "You do?" I ask. 

Marcus nods before bringing his lips to mine with such force I'm forced against the wall, I tilt my head to give him more access, and he definitely invite himself in. We make out in the alleyway for an unknown amount of time, until we're panting and I'm hot, in more ways than one...