Wrench- Damn Kids

"I'll go check out the location of our guy, Y/N stay with Wrench and see if you can get inside the system." Aiden says to me as he grabs his hat and opens the door to Wrench's little hideout.

I give him a nod and Aiden begins to leave, but he quickly pauses and narrows his eyes at Wrench, pointing an accusing finger he sternly adds "Don't try anything with my daughter."

Wrench holds his hands up in a surrender and nervously chuckles, "Hey man, I don't have a death wish today."

I roll my eyes and hide my smile, little does my dad, Aiden, know that Wrench and I have a kind of thing going on.

Aiden leaves so I get to work, sitting cross legged on the mattress on the floor as I type furiously on my laptop. Since my dad taught me how to hack, our style is more old fashioned compared to the technology nowadays.

A few minutes pass as I type away, occasionally cursing when the system tries to push me out. "Just wait until I install a backdoor on your ass you motherfucker!" I laugh to myself as I finally get in.

I feel a set of eyes on me, I turn around to see Wrench sat across from me at his desk, his chin rests in his hands as he observes.

I raise a middle finger up at him, making him laugh and come and sit next to me. "You're amazing, I mean obviously you're amazing, your dad's Aiden fucking Pearce, but you're really good!" He exclaims, nudging my shoulder with his.

I smile and set the laptop aside, my job done. "I had no other option than to be great, my dad has high expectations."

Wrench nods understandingly. "Just a shame he's like the Grinch all year around..." He mumbles. I laugh and accidentally snort very unattractively.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Wrench murmurs, taking off his mask and cupping my face with one hand. I lick my lips and nod. "But I'm also terrified of your dad, he's known to hold grudges."

"I'll protect you then." I smirk, before grabbing the neck of his tee and pulling him to me. His lips crash on mine as his other hand comes and digs into my hair, pulling my head back so he can deepen the kiss. I oblige and open my mouth for him to completely make me melt.

At some point I end up on my back, with Wrench hovering over me, his mouth still attached to mine. "Do you have any idea what you do to me, fuck." He murmurs between my lips, gently biting them.

I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling his body closer to me as his hips meet mine. "I need you." I whimper, arching my back as his lips attack my neck in a frenzy.

All of a sudden there's a knock at the door. The knock we all agreed to use for safety. Seconds later Aiden walks in, carrying a bag. His eyes scan both of us with years of practiced analysis.

Luckily my reaction was quick and I sat up, pulling my laptop onto my lap and pushing Wrench off of me so it looks like he's laying beside me harmlessly.

"You two done it yet?" Aiden asks, putting the bag on the desk.

Wrench coughs to cover up a snort. I nudge him and nod, "Yeah, it took a while and I got so stressed and flustered, but it's all done." I smile.

Aiden nods and turns around, muttering something under his breath as he picks up a small device from the desk. "You're a terrible liar, you get that from your mom." Aiden says.

I avoid eye contact and shrug, "Technically he didn't try anything, I initiated it."

Aiden grunts and grabs his phone, plopping onto a chair nearby. "Damn kids." He mumbles as Wrench quietly chuckles, whispering "I'm not a kid, he knows that, right?"