Wrench- Devour and Destroy

Admittedly I've been a bit jealous of Wrench lately, well to be specific I've been jealous over a robot.

Since Marcus found a Haum robot for Wrench, he's been obsessed, calling it Wrench Jr which is cute, but not so fun when he sounds more time with it than he does me.

One evening I'm sitting with Wrench while we're in his garage, he's working on Jr as I scroll through my phone, sighing every ten minutes. Until I get a text from Sitara asking we want to go out to a club. I'm not usually a fan of going out, especially on a busy Friday night, but an idea springs to mind so I shoot a reply saying we'll be there.

"I'm going out with Sitara tonight, wanna join us?" I ask Wrench, who pauses to nod before turning back to Jr. I scowl at the robot as Wrench pats its head.

I head home and begin to get ready, planning an outfit I know Wrench likes to see on me, and putting extra care into my makeup. I still add my favourite boots and leather jacket for emotional support.

When I go and meet everyone outside the club, they all give a similar reaction; shock. Sitara smiles and winks before grabbing my arm and pulling me through the door, I only get a small glimpse of a heart eyed Wrench.

Me and Sitara neck down a few drinks before she drags me to the dancefloor, by then the alcohol has made me carefree and a little more confident, so we dance terribly but in a fun way.

Wrench and Marcus watch us from the bar, as we laugh and hold on to each other in the busy crowd. About half an hour passes until Wrench stalks towards me and pulls me to the side in the shadows of the club.

"You look fucking delicious" Wrench mumbles as I smile innocently at him, glad I've finally caught his attention.

"What are you gonna do about it Wrench?" I smugly ask, trailing a finger up his shoulder and digging my hand in his hair.

He lets out a groan and pushes me to the wall, where the other party goers are oblivious.

"I'm gonna fucking devour and destroy you when we get home" Wrench murmurs, his hand moving from my wasit lower and lower.

"Fuck" I whimper, but try to control myself, so in the end I lean up and peck his mask before slipping back onto the dancefloor, making Wrench follow me.

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my middle as I sway my hips to the music, purposely scooting back as his grip on me tightens. We dance for a little while, but then Wrench has enough.

"Fuck this" Wrench groans in my ear as he drags me off of the dancefloor, telling Marcus and Sitara we're going home.

When we get outside Wrench picks me up and slings me over his shoulder as we go to my house which isn't far away.

That night, Wrench definitely does as he said earlier, mumbling that he knows what I was doing, promising he won't ignore me anymore.

Mission accomplished.