Wrench- Come To Bed

"Yeah, well suck on this!" I shout through my headset, sitting cross legged on the sofa playing Call Of Duty. 

The round ends and I look to see Wrench put his phone down and sigh, "Are you done now sweetheart?" He asks yawning. 

"Almost" I say in a high pitched voice, not telling him that I still have four more rounds.

"Let's go to bed soon, yeah?" Wrench sleepily asks, leaning his head on my shoulder, his eyes dropping slowly.

I nod as the game begins. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU IDIOT?!" I shout as another player on my team lets our flag get taken. 

Wrench startles but I'm too involved in the game to comfort him, this is war. 

"Hey Y/N, come to bed" Wrench says, nuzzling into my neck.

"In a minute" I say, raising my head so I can still see the screen.

Wrench slowly kisses my neck, going from my shoulder and trailing kisses up to my jaw, I lose concentration and I die on the game. 

"NO!" I shout, dropping the controller, Wrench leans back, a smirk on his stupid face. 

"Oh no, you died, guess you better turn it off now" He sarcastically says, grabbing my hand and trying to pull me up.

"Why would you do that?" I ask angrily shaking my head, my hair comes loose of its bun and trails across my  face.

Wrench stands up but leans down, tucking my hair behind my ears and cupping my face in his hands, "Because I'm tired and it's 2 AM sweetheart" He says, pressing a quick kiss to my lips. 

I sigh and stand up, as Wrench holds my hand and leads me to bed. We get tucked in and as usual, Wrench grabs me and pulls me towards him, sighing happily and letting out a small yawn. Cute. 

I wriggle my legs like a child, after a few minutes of silence in the dark I whisper "Wrench? Wrench are you awake?". 

He groans, "What is it?"

"I can't sleep" I say, looking up at him.

"Just close your eyes and count robots or whatever" He groans, adjusting his head on the pillow.

"Yeah, but I'm not sleepy" I reply, sounding like a child. 

He sighs, "That's the last time I'm ever letting you drink one of my energy drinks".

I huff and pout into the darkness, but then I feel Wrench's arm slowly trace circles on my back behind me, it feels oddly comforting. 

After a few minutes I do begin to feel tired, and I nod off to Wrench's comforting touch.