Wrench- World (His POV)

AN: I've never written in Wrench's POV before, so I'm going to try it!

Wrench:
I storm into the hackerpace, fucking fuming as Marcus stands up from his chair, his hands already in a surrender.

"We're going over the footage now man, just calm down."

I shake my head, gritting my jaw. She always told me to think before I speak, but without her here I don't give a fuck.

"Don't you tell me to fucking calm down M, someone has my girl and I'm going to kill them!" I shout, my fists tighten as my anger grows. The thought of someone else touching her makes me murderous, she's mine.

"I get it, but you're not thinking straight, so chill out and we'll do this right." Marcus slowly says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

He's right, I know he is. But I shrug him off anyway. I need to hit something. Or someone. Or multiple someone's.

I pace the hackerspace, and spin around, punching the wall as hard as I can with a growl. I pull away as my knuckles begin to bleed. I don't feel better, and I know she'll be disappointed in me for losing my temper.

"We've got a hit. She's at some abandoned warehouse downtown." Sitara calls out.

"Send it to my phone." I call back, already making my way upstairs.

------------------------------------

Marcus comes with me to the warehouse. He helps me take out the people who have her, though he's more forgiving in his ways. I aim to inflict as much damage as possible.

When I feel like I can't get anymore pissed off, I finally see her. Tied to a chair with tears falling down her face. She looks terrified.

"Go get her, I'll find him." Marcus says to me with a nod. I contemplate whether or not to go after the person who did this, but my girl needs me more.

I run to her, kneeling down and cupping her fucking beautiful face as I wipe her tears with my thumb. Those eyes I can't get enough of watch me, bloodshot and streaming.

I grab my switchblade and cut the ties, as soon as she's free she leaps forward and wraps her arms around me. Fuck, I love her so much.

"Shhh, it's okay, I've got you." I say, my body shaking from anger and relief. She cries and I hold her tighter, pressing her against me. I'm a selfish bastard, I need her more than she needs me right now, so I bury my face into her hair, savoring her scent and feel.

I stand up and grab her legs, before picking her up. There's nothing I wouldn't do for this girl. This smart woman I love. She gives me a small smile and I feel my heart tighten.

Fuck.

I hold her closer to me, never letting go as I carry her somewhere safe. Somewhere where I can give her the world and stand by her side as she holds my hand.