Wrench- "Try That Again Sweetheart"

"Maybe you should go ask him your opinion on it" Wrench venomously spits out at you, taking his mask off and rubbing his face with one hand in frustration.

"I told you, nothing happened, I can't help that he has a thing for me, I can't just quit my job because my boss has a high school crush!" You snap back, throwing your hands in the air.

"Really? That's funny that I can't go back to that cafe where my ex works, but it's fine if your boss stares at your ass all day?" Wrench shouts, throwing his hammer on the floor next to the discarded toaster.

"Oh for fuck sake, it's not like I've ever fucked by boss before!" You shout back, stepping closer to Wrench in a fury.

"Well I wouldn't say otherwise" Wrench mumbles under his breath.

You stop dead in your tracks, shocked at his hurtful words suggesting such a thing.

"What did you just say?" You breathe out, shaking.

"Forget it" Wrench mumbles back, turning away from you.

"No, tell me what the fuck you just said, you asshole!"

Wrench turns to you suddenly, his temper getting the better of him, "Want me to spell it out for you? I wouldn't be surprised if you've slept with him before!".

You raise your hand to slap him, but he catches your hand and steps forward, pinning you against the wall, your other hand comes up to finish the job, but his hand catches that too, holding both of your hands above your head.

Your heavy breaths mingle for a few moments before Wrench's voice lowers, "Wanna try that again sweetheart?". Warmth floods over you as his words rumble over you, his nose nuzzles agasint your neck.

"Fuck. You." You breathe out, panting from Wrench's teasing.

"Here? Or should we take it to the bedroom, you have no idea what I want to do to you right now" Wrench groans, gently placing kisses along your neck.

"Bedroom, now" You whimper as Wrench picks you up, you wrap your legs around his waist.

"I'm still pissed at you" You mumble into his ear.

"Yeah, well let's have angry make up sex" Wrench laughs as he closes the bedroom door behind you both.