Prologue

Once upon a time there was a girl who dreams to be a princess.

She almost jumped from her seat when she found out that she was the Empire's lost princess. Everyone accepted her immediately-they loved her, adored her, but the most important part of this story is the Emperor.

The emperor accepted her wholeheartedly. Then, she met a gorgeous guy and they lived happily ever after.

That's what happened. But how about me? The other princess (not to mention the real one)-no one knows that I exist. Then I've been accused of treason and got executed together with all the people that loved me.

I don't care about her story. It's unfair. The only reason that I am reading this book, is for me to save myself. Now, that Goddess Raya gave me a chance to change everything and take back what is mine (that's what she said).

Additional Note:

●●I'll stick with the title for the time being. I might change it during editing. (Suggest a better title please 😭).

●●English is not my first language so there might be some grammatical and typographical errors.

●●All my stories are first drafts and unedited. All the editing will be done offline.

●●This is inspired by a lot of manhwas/huas that I read.

●● Although inspired, this story is my original work and you can only read it in wattpad

●●I wrote this story just for fun. There might be plot holes, lots of clichè, familiar tropes and expect slow updates. I write it whenever I'm bored.