Chapter 13

AMARIS

Several years later

"Daddy. How's the meeting?" I asked. He looks annoyed. Those nobles are always giving my father headaches.

"Nothing changed. They are as annoying as ever, " he answered.

"As expected. Dad, you don't have plans to get married?" I asked him. It is a geniune question and my curiosity is killing me.

"No."

"Okay," I said smiling. I love that answer. I know that it's quite selfish of me but I don't want a step mother.

"Do you enjoy the party?" He asked me.

Right. I just celebrated my fourtheenth birthday. I loved it of course, my aunt came too and we shop for dresses. Of course, while using some magic to conceal our identity.

She is the one who bought my dress for my debutante. I hope everything goes well. Dad said, he is going to introduced me during that time. And Mythos said he will make sure that, it's going to be my day and no one can ruin it.

"Of course Daddy!" I exclaimed.

"Your birthday gift, what do you want? Aside from what you asked me." He already asked me this.

"That's the only thing I want. Hmmm but since Daddy asked, I just want my debutante to be my day and make sure that no one can ruin it," I answered. See, I've been planning to throw some hints about what's going to happen.

"Ruin it? Who would do that?" He asked.

"Like someone might get introduced as your daughter and everyone will believe it because she have the same eyes as you."

Yes. I did say those words. I just did and I don't regret it. I can even here the nature cheering for me.

"You've been reading to much novels."

I don't know but he's expression says something. He looks shocked. I don't ge him.

"Always remember. You are my only daughter," he reminded me.

"I know that Dad."

I knew that even from before. You are the only one who made a mistake.

"But we don't know for sure."

No matter what I do. There's still fear. I wanted to be honest atleast with myself. I am still afraid that I will lose everything. I am smart but not smart enough. I am good at archery but I am bad when it comes to swords.

I don't want to lie to myself. I've been lying to everyone for so long.

"They will get punish if that will happen. No one can ruin my daughter's day," he assured me.

I hugged him then kiss him on his cheeks. I guess, may the blessings of the Gods and Goddesses be with me. I am counting on Raya for that.

Since dad have to go back in the office immediately, he bid me farewell. I decided to walk back alone to my palace.

"Are you excited princess?" Mau asked while brushing my hair.

"I am little bit afraid. What if they don't like me?" I asked her.

"They will surely love you because you are such an amazing and beautiful person."

She will said that of course. Mau is like my second mother, I don't think she will say negative things about me.

The debuntante will be held next week, of course dad will be my escort and my dress will be here soon. Courtesy of my amazing aunt. She's also the one who taught me how to dance. I have an amazing aunts. My Aliabina aunts sends me a gifts too. Every birthday and holidays. They are amazing, my dad allowed me to communicate with them. I thought he hates them but maybe, I am wrong.

I told them my fears about having a fake sister, they said they will be on my side. They will do everything to help me. I am so estactic when I heard that.

My aunts said they don't need any proof because I looked like my mother. Besides, Anais is here. Honestly. I showed them the girl. I trust those people more.

"When will my dress arrive?" I asked.

"Tomorrow?" I nodded. I am excited. To see wear that dress and dance with dad.

"I wanted to see it. I am really excited," I said laughing.

"It's a normal feeling, princess." Yes. A normal feeling, that I never felt before. I am glad that my life is slowly changing for the better.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Your Majesty. I would love to introduced to you, your daughter. Princess Genenvieve Real Del Xeiraya," my eyes widened in shock.

What is happening? I thought these scenario will never happen again.

Dad. Walk towards her and hugs the girl. In front of everyone, it felt like a heartwarming reunion but how about me. What will happened to me? What about my life, all the sacrifices that I made? My death?

"No! I am the real daughter? What are you doing dad?!" I screamed at him.

"How dare you raise your voice at the emperor?!" The marquess said.

"You're not my daughter," dad said. It hurts me when he said that. I knew that he's not the best father in the world but he's been nice to me for so long that I almost forgot that he's the one who killed me before.

"You're wrong. I will never let that happen. History, only repeats itself when your ignorant of the past. I knew what happened and I will change it!" I declare.

"I know who you are. All of you people and how you looked at me! You're not going to do that. Not anymore!" I added.

"I will make sure that I will win Dad," I said. I started to cry. I can't stop my tears from falling. This is supposed to be my best day but they ruined everything.

"Hey. Wake up." I jolted when I heard a familiar voice speaking.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"It seems like you're having a bad dream," Mythos answered while wiping my tears. He looked worried.

"You know what my dream is? My fears. I don't want that to happen," I confessed. He's a good friend and he knew everything about me. I trust him, so I told him the truth.

"It won't happen. I promise you," Mythos said.

"You're going to be there right?" 

I wanted to see him there. I knew he hates humans but I hope he's there, it's going to help me to be calm.

"If that's what you want. I am going to watch you somewhere," he said while patting my head.

"Then we're going to dance?"

"Sure. But I hope you're a good dancer," Mythos smiled at me.

"I am! We've been dancing for so long, you know how good I am!" Mythos laughed.

"Sleep tight. It's going to be okay," he said.

"Okay. Good night, Mythos."

"Good night."