Chapter 27

AMARIS

"You need to stay here and rest," Dad said in a worried tone. Everyone looked at me with a worry in their faces. Seriously, they look at me like I am going to die.

"I'm fine Daddy," I said to him. It's obvious that he didn't believe me.

"Just stay here," he said as he kissed my forehead. He then, instructed everyone to leave alone so I can take a rest.

That girl, isn't she supposed to be nice?! Why would she push me? Is she a bad girl like me, so why do I have to die and she lives?!

I can't back out now. She already started this fight. This a battle using both your mind and physical strength. I already started the mind wars by making them stay here and show them that Dad loves me. It's only for her to start the physical war.

Who's going to win is not a question because it is obvious.

"Why do you think, she won't push you? Are you to stupid?" Mythos asked. He suddenly appeared in my room. I never been glad to see him.

"Because she's a little bit nice," I answered.

"Who told you that. You rarely met her back then." Mythos asked.

"According to the book! Raya gave me this!" I said.

"It's the book from your past. Obviously it won't apply in your current timeline. Besides, you really didn't know her. What if she is the witch?" Mythos said.

"Who knows? I know magic," I said confidently.

"You just got pushed and hurt your ankle. I don't think you will last at a battle...not even a minute," Mythos looked at me with disappoinment.

"Okay fine. It's my fault. I just wanted to see her reaction. I'm sorry. I am wrong, it's a mistake. I am an adult, I will act like an adult. Why did Daddy executed anyway?" 

"You've been asking that for so long. Just ask the man, you two were close right?" Raya butted in so I rolled my eyes.

"As if I can do that. You're the Goddess, you must know the truth!" I said. Of course, I knew that Raya knew the reason.

"I can't tell you everything. You want to be independent right?" She said. I grabbed Rey and throw her at the other side of the room.

"Wow. You just throw her like that. You're quite brazen now," Mythos smirked.

"I think, I am always like this. I just don't have a chance to show myself," I muttered.

"She's right. I can definitely see the Aliabina in you," Raya said as she floats in the air and ended up on my lap.

"You probably enjoy being in that body," Mythos mocked her.

"Shut up. I don't being in a stuffed bunny and being throw away like that but I don't have a choice."

I do think she liked being a stuffed bunny. I mean, Rey is cute but Raya is gorgeous. Why not change into a human?

"I can't," Raya said as she looked at me. As expected, she read my mind.

"Okay," I gave up asking her questions about that. I sometimes forgot that she is supposed to be a Goddess, a very powerful one. She talked to me like we're friends, sometimes a teacher and even a mother. It's a strange feeling.

"You should rest," Mythos said as he looked at my swollen ankle.

"I know. There are lot of servants who saw what happened. I'm sure there will be a rumor about that," I said. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Do you want me to stop the rumors?" He asked.

"It depends on the rumor," I answered.

"I see. Go to sleep, already." I nodded. A wind suddey blows, it meant that he went somewhere already.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

When I woke up, Mau is already inside my room. Is it morning already?

"Princess. You're awake," Mau smiled at me. There's a glimpse of concern in her face.

"I'll help you up." I wanted to complain but my ankle still hurts.

"Thank you Mau."

I ended up eating breakfast in my chambers. Mythos is also here, as expected eating my breakfast.

"You know. I realized that it's okay to be weak, at least in front of other people. Especially my enemies. It's a good thing that they underestimate you," I said. That's my new plan. I'm sure the rumor is already circulating and I can't wait to here the rumors.

"You're hard to understand," he said.

"I wanted to know the rumors," I said while looking at him. He frowned. His mana stone is needed right now.

"Let's finished breakfast first."

After breakfast, I happily watched the other nobles talked about what happened last night. As expected, they painted me as a kind and pitiful princess who got hurt because of selfish and delusional witch. That's what they said, it wasn't me.

That also includes how the Emperor carried me back from my palace and he loathed the girl and the Marquess. Other nobles are happy, especially those who hate the Marquess. They wanted her dead already.

How about the girl and her eyes? All have different opinion but mostly they don't care. They think that she might be a witch.

"Happy?" Mythos looked at me.

"Sure. I wonder what's their next plan?"

That's right. There's happiness inside me and there's no doubt about that but she won't give up easily

"She might end up living here," Raya joined and suddenly spoke.

"I see. First round is over. Second will soon start," I smirked.