Chapter 21

AMARIS

Another week have passed and those guys haven't done anything yet. I am starting to think that they gave up. But it's impossible, we're talking about being a royalty here. Who would let go of that chance? It's not them to be honest, the looked like greedy people who would do everything to be on top. Looks aren't everything and you shouldn't based their looks on whether they are good or bad.

Look at the Marquess, she looked like a nice aunt but it turned out she's the opposite. And who knows what that girl's personality is. I am not a good person myself but at least I am not going to steal someone else's life and pretend that it's mine.

The heavens gave our life, and it's our job to make it better or worse. I didn't do anything back then but now, I learned my lesson.

I made sure that I will ruined their plans for them. I will do everything to postponed their meeting until I can't. I knew that I can only postponed it, Raya already told. One of these days they will surely meet. Until then, I should stop it.

"Aren't they coming yet?" I asked those three but they only shook their heads.

Anais did confessed what she did to those two, one week ago. Did I get mad at her? Absolutely not. I think, she did a good job but maybe they should let me join in their plan.

I am not a good person but I am not that evil but if Dad and the others ended up like in the past and decided to pushed me away and execute me again. I don't I can forgive them easily, expect the evil inside me.

I have the power to control nature and I know how to use it but for now, I am going to use it to protect myself and everyone I care about.

"You really want to see them?" Mythos sounds confused. He's always here to my food but I just let him be. He's a great help anyway.

"Not really. I just want them to see how close I am to the Emperor. I wanted to show them that they can't just cross me. They need to fight until one of us is on the ground," I smirked. I don't know but that's quite an evil plan.

"Wow. What a good plan."

I hit Mythos on the shoulder, because of his sarcasm. He knew that was not a plan, just something in my mind. That was only the first step.
After that, I need to go to the temple and show them that I exist. I even asked Raya if I should make my hair straight like her. But Raya said that's too much. They would know who I am immedaitely because of my face.

She warned me about them. I can't trust them that much, she's right. They might be behind my execution. After all, I only saw them when I was already at the platform.

"I need to go to the temple," I mumbled.

"Do you want to go today?" Mythos asked.

"Tomorrow?" I said. I need to get ready first. After the temple, I need to find something in the information guild. First, I need a trusthworthy guild then an assassins group. Then, all my allies will be complete.

It seemed easy but the information guild and the assassins will be the hardest. I need to ask someone for advice, maybe I need to go out of the palace to look for them?

"Should I accompy you?" Mythos asked.

"Of course! I need everyone!" I answered. I knew that working alone is the stupidiest thing I could ever do. I need them on my side.

I went to my garden, since it's private no one would go there and it's a good place to think. I told Dad that I don't anyone to enter my garden, except of course my servants, Mythos, Ervis, the head magician, my aunt and uncle and the girls that I invited whenever I have a tea party. Dad of course can go in my garden whenever he pleases, and yes I used some spells to give the intruders a little bit of welcoming gift. It only works for my enemies, the Marquess, that girl, and everyone on their side.