Chapter 1

In front of everyone is the only princess of the empire. She smiled as the nobles stare at the princess' golden eyes. Eyes like gold-the symbol of Xeiraya blood.

- Chapter 1: Princess with the golden eyes.

AMARIS

Kioran Palace. That's where I lived. The God of Destruction. As if I will be the reason that everything will be destroyed. Well, they sort of right-I mean if I died, everything will get destroyed.

I just can't understand why my father hates me. And why I ended up being the princess they never knew existed. Now that I am back, I need to change everything and take back what was originally mine. I am his only daughter after all. The one who needs to sit on the throne.

Anyway. It feels weird that I have to see my past in a form of a book-a fairy tale at that. It seemed like the Goddess wanted to fuel my hatred for that girl. She was the main character of this book! I don't know if Goddess Raya is on my side or not, but she gave me a chance. All I have to do is grab it and use my brain.

I am currently in the body of a 4-year old and I am planning to meet my father and the duchess-my aunt. I don't know if my small body can handle walking for that long but I am desperate.

My aunt is one of the few people who stood by my side (sort of) before I turned back the time but she couldn't do anything because she nevet met me and obviously she didn't trust me that much. Still, she tried her best for me and I appreciate that.

The problem? I don't know where his palace is. I never went outside my palace before-I know, my life sucked. I've decided that I also need to enjoy my life. Not just any life but life as a princess. Gorgeous dress, jewelries, shoes. A beautiful palace-Goddess Raya specifically said that : You need to stay in the palace dedicated for me. Raya's palace is for the crown prince or princess. I am not sure if I can live there. Honestly, all I want is to get out of that palace of destruction where my mom died.

Everything in this palace is big. I am starting to get dizzy. I've been walking for quite some time and I still can't find the palace that I am looking for. It might be too late. My aunt rarely visits-they kinda hate each other for some reason (maybe, I'm wrong).

My aunt seemed like a good person. I don't know about my dad-he killed me. My mom was a good person-I don't know why she chose dad over everything she had. Is dad a good person? Charming? Charismatic? I felt nothing when I saw him-nothing but fear but mostly hatred.

My feet started to hurt. I decided to take a rest-I don't know where is this place.

"I can't believe you said that!" I heard a woman speak. Who is this woman?

"They are nothing but a bunch of dogs," a man answered.

"Yeah. But they are not wrong," the woman said. The way they argue felt familiar. Suddenly, I felt a brush of air surrounds me.

I stand up and startd started running towards but I tripped and fell in front of them. Well, that was embarrassing.

"Who is this child?" I heard her. She help me stand-up. I know she's a good person.

"Your eyes-," she look at the man behind her. As if, she's asking a question. A question, we all know.

Being from an imperial blood-she also have the golden eyes. It suits her silver hair. She's so pretty.

The man walk closer and kneel in front of me. Then smirked that give me chills-I felt like I am going to throw up.

"Lia Amaris Real Del Xeiraya. That's your name-right?"

Huh? This guy? How did he know my name? Don't tell me he always knew?!