Chapter 6

AMARIS

"If I'm going to be honest. You are more like your mother and aunts—a true Aliabina," Goddess Rayas said while shaking her head.

"You sound disappointed."

"Not really. It's just—all of you are nothing but headache with your carefree attitude yet somewhat strong character. Don't forget that mischievous personality," she answered. I don't know if I have that kind of personality. Back then, I am always inside my room. Like a prisoner. There's no chance for me to show my personality, if I ever have one.

In my current situation? I am not sure. All I know is I need to act like a child but sometimes, I am having a hard time. I also need to learn things that can help me in the future.

I need to have allies. Goddess Raya is one but she really can help that much why let me die in the first place anyway.

"I think my aunt is going to be on my side, but she is noy enough. There could be black magic or witches involved, so I need a witch or wizard on my side too. And a magician too," I said to her.

"There are lots of people you can choose from. And your aunts from Aliabina are on your side too," she answered.

Before Rey, she always showed herself in a form of small white light. Now, she possessed this bunny and this bunny not only walk, it can even eat! Goddess Raya even said that she put a little bit of magic in the bunny for my protection.

My aunts in Aliabina. They declare a war against the Xeiraya's Empire after I got executed. Why I know all of this? Goddess Raya told me—no, she shows me the outcome of my death.

Those are strong people. And as the story goes, they are favored by the Gods and Goddesses.

They are divine being. I figured they knew who's good or bad. So, all I have to do is to look for anyone who knows witchcraft or something.

"You know who is the right person that I need to find. Just tell me."

Just like that. Rey the bunny became silent. She will never tell me. I sighed. I still can't understand how our alliance works.

"What's wrong, princess?" Mau asked.

"Rey didn't want to talk to me," I said pouting.

"It's time for your nap. Maybe Rey's napping too," she smiled at me. Mau is like my second mother, she's always on my side.

I wanted to ask her about the Aliabina Empire. But, I am afraid. I've been thinking about it for so long. If I grew up there, maybe I wouldn't die. Just like Goddess Raya said, I will have a carefree life. I will be happy with my aunts and cousins.

I don't why I ended up in this hell of a place. If I fail in this life too, I am going to run to that place.

Mau and the others can fight. Though, not as strong as the other warriors in Aliabina they even went to war once! It's weird to see them working as servants here because of me but their loyalty to my mother is truly heartwrenching. I wonder how they felt when she died.

There's only one thing I know. I never wished to turned back the time. Is it Mau and the others or my mother somewhere in heaven? When people form Aliabina die, their body will slowly fades and their soul will become small glowing lights as they traveled from the earth to heaven. Giving them eternal life or reincarnation.

That's what I read in a book that Mau gave me. It's from Aliabina. Does that mean, both my body and soul didn't disappear? Why. What are they thinking?

It's my nap time but I can't sleep. I know kids should sleep but my mind keeps running.

"Raya. Am I really going to sit in the throne?" I asked her. I know that she can hear me.

"Of course. Always remember that you are the only one deserving for that throne. No one else," she said in a serious tone.

"Why I feel like you are the real villain of my story? The one who whispers for me to do bad things," I said.

"I didn't said anything. I only speak the truth because that's what the Gods said, that's what their written for you. Not unless some drastic changes happened. Like you, dying."

"Hmmm. Is that the reason, you turn back the time?" I asked.

"I can't answer but remember you are never meant to die at that time," she said then a long silence followed. I decide to take my nal after that. It's better late than never.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Princess! Be careful!"

I think they are too worried about me sometimes. Everything around the palace is boring and running around can help me ease my boredom and also helps my body to become stronger. I am four and I can't waste my time. When she will be introduced again?

I forgot. I mean, I was never invinted to anything. So, how would I know?

This is how a child should act but I am worried with my servants they might get punished if I get hurt again.

If I didn't start now. I might lose to the fake princess. There are too many things to do, but Raya said to wait and be a child.

The building of the library is already starting. I can't go outside because they can't find out that I exist.

"Lia needs to do something!" I exclaimed.

"What is it, princess?" Mau asked. She looks tired. I felt bad, so I stopped running and hugged her.

"Lia want to see Anais!" I can see the surprised face of Mau.

"How do you know that?" She asked. Of course, that is something I wouldn't know but Raya told me.

"Lia don't know," I said while pouting.

Anais. The Wind Spirit Guardian of my mother. It should be passed down to me but I don't know how. Since mom died, no one can tell me about her. It's only for the imperial blood after all. Mau and the others probably knew her because of mom.

Anais have her own power. I don't need a mana to call her but how?

"I don't know. I'm sorry princess," she said.

"It's okay," I hugged her. The sadness in her voice is evident.

The day ended with me pacing back and forth in my room. I wanted to go outside but there are still workers. I heard they are working day and night to build my private library. Good luck to them. I am going to pray for their safety and health.

I also hope for my health and everyone who cares about me.