Chapter 31

AMARIS

As expected those guys arrived at night. Or should I say, that girl? The Marquess wanted to live at the Palace but who is she anyway? What does she have to demand like that.That brazen attitude of those two...I need that personality. I wish, I am that brazen

"Daddy, I wish, I am as brazen as them. Did you see how the Marquess act?" I laughed.

"You're already brazen," he said in a cold voice.

"But the Marquess is different. She acts like she own the palace," I said. Which is true, I never met anyone like her. She didn't have any imperial blood on her yet she acts like that.

That girl is a different story of course. She thinks she's the real princess. I am just going to let her live in a fantasy world. I am too busy for my aunt's birthday party.

"Since when you became close with the Duke?" He asked. I am sure that he knows about him being from Aliabina.

"Since the debutante! He's nice, no wonder aunt fell in love with him," I smiled. They are a very loving couple. I hope heavens granted them a child. I asked Raya about it, maybe they could do something about their problems.

"I see. It's probably because he came from Aliabina. That's where your mother grew up," he said.

I knew that. Raya and the others already told me. Sometimes, I am afraid to ask him about my mother.

"Do you have any questions?" I flinched. Did he just read my mind or maybe not.

"Well. Is mother your first love?" I am curious and who knows, maybe there's another woman and that's explain everything.

"Your mother is my first and last love. I never look at any woman, if that's what your thinking." I think, he can really read my mind.

"Oh. I am just curious," I tried to smile. This is awkward.

"Your mother was kind but she also love to make troubles. She enjoys the carefree life, she loves freedom. She's a bright woman," he said. Is he really going to tell me more about my mom.

Sure. The others did tell stories about my mother, hearing it from the man who loves her is quite different.

"Both you and your mothere are the only people I will ever love. I won't have any other woman or daughter. It's too impossible, unless black magic is involve or maybe my sister have an affair with a man with black hair." I realized that he said the last words ina  whisper. I bet he didn't want anyone to hear that.

In the end, it's impossible. My aunt would never, that's something she hates. The best theory is the black magic. Second, a missing family member. No one in the family have black hair. It's impossible. That's another clue about her existence, if she's Dad's daughter then who is her father?

Should I ask the information guild? I guess it's easier for me if I am going to go there. I believe that compare to my other request, this is way easier.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"What are you doing here? The information you needed, we still need time." The old lady looked surprise when she saw me.

"Not that. I am going to ask you for another information. Sorry for the trouble," I said to her.

"What is it?"

"The ward of Marquess Nioran. I want to find out about her. Her family, everything." I requested.

"And do I hope that no one would know about this," I added. This is a information guild that the priest. I just wanted to make sure.

"Of course." The old lady smiled at me. I gave her the money then went back home.

What greeted me when I went back are the servants worried faces and their whispers. I wonder what happened.

"What happened?!" I asked one of the maids. Don't tell me something exciting happened and I am not here to witness it.

"Princess, the lady who entered here throw a fit and slap a maid. She's being punished right now," she said.

Wow. That girl, she couldn't even wait for a few days to act. Amazing. That kind of personality is something.In conclusion, she is someone who never uses her brain.

"If she did something wrong. She should be punish," I said while shaking my head. I need to focus in something important first.

"Are you guys okay? If you need to rest, just rest," I said. Resting is the most important, if you're sick, then you couldn't do anything.

"No, princess. We want to help you!" One of the servant said.

"Thank you."

All of us went to Weseras Palace, where my aunt's birthday will be celebrated. We already know what food to serve, thanks to her husband. Uncle Lindon, is truly a good husband. I wish my future husband is like him. The invitations are already sent. Uncle did invite some of family from Aliabina, they agreed.

Daddy seemed furious about that. But he eventually accepted it when we told him about the girl who claimed to be his and mom's daughter.

I wonder if Dad hates my Aliabina family. Maybe? Back then, they never went to see me or maybe they didn't even know that I exist. A lot has changed.

Anyway, we will be busier since the birthday will be three days from now. I am excited for the party and to my other family's arrival. It should be her most memorable birthday celebration.