Chapter 18

AMARIS

"Princess. What are you doing here?" Ervis asked when he saw me. He's probably thinking why am I here when my feet are supposed to be swollen and I am not allowed to go out of my room.

"I just want to see Dad. Is he in his office?" I asked.

"Yes," he immediately answered before leading me the way.

When I opened the door, I saw him scribbling something. He looked like he's really busy. He stopped writing then looked at me.

"Lia. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I just wanted to see you Dad," I said as I sit on the sofa.

"How's your feet?" He asked.

"It's fine. Mythos healed it," I said his reaction turned sour. I wonder why.

"That guy. He danced with you during the debutante, right?" He asked. Why is he asking when he obviously saw us?

"Yes dad. He's my friend, that's why," I answered.

"Anyway. Is the only reason you came here is to see me?" He looked at me waiting for an answer. My dad really knew me.

"Well. People keep sending me an invitation. I don't know what to do. I need some advice dad," I answered.

"Why not you invite them?"He suggested.

"I can do that?" I am not sure if I can be a good host.

"Of course. Your aunt is still here, you can ask her." Right. My aunt. I should pay them a visit today.

"Thank you Dad! You're the best," I said before saying goodbye.

"Be careful," I heard him say.

Both the Duke and the Duchess are in the Bulan's Palace. I rode a carriage to reach the palace immediately. I am too bored anyway. Beside's I wanted to see the other palaces.

"Princess!"

My aunt immediately saw me. Maybe she have some sort of powers? It felt like she knew that I would come.

"Hello aunt," I said while hugging her.

"Why are here?" She asked.

"I am here for an advice," I answered.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"I see. I think it's better to invite few people for now. Don't worry, I think you're going to do great!" My aunt said while looking at the invitations I showed her.

I can say that she's an expert in this field. She used to be a crown princess and I am sure she experienced the same dilemma as me.

There's too many people and I don't want the others to feel left out, except for one. I know it's cruel for to do that but I am not ready to face her, yet. I am sure Mythos will make fun of me, when heard this. Raya and Anais will probably scold me.

"How many invitation should I send aunt?" I asked her.

"Hmmm. Maybe 8 or 9? Not too many. You said, you're still not sure about hosting a tea party," she said.

8 to 9 people is not bad. Actually, I have few people in mind. Those people that I talk to during debutante. And honestly, I can't just invite people I don't know.

"I should write it a reply to them right?" My aunt nodded.

I knew that it will took me until the next day to write a reply for everyone. I didn't enjoy every single of it. For now, I am going to plan my tea party. I hope everyone will enjoy it.

Next plan. I need someone from temple. I wanted Raya to help but she didn't want to. I've been thinking this for a long time but I felt like she only fuels my hatred against the fake princess.

Hmmmm. Since she's a Goddess, it meant that she can read my mind. Did she heard what I said just now?

I think Raya's ugly.

"If you call me ugly, you're also calling you're mother ugly. Didn't you know? She looked like me, and you like her too. Therefore, you're ugly too," she said. Okay. I guess, she knew my doubts.

"I don't care if you doubt me. Everyone is," she said. It does sound like she didn't care, maybe I just keep on doubting her. I can't give my full trust to anyone.

Wait. If I look like Raya, even just a little bit. People from the temple will be on my side, right?

Anyway, before those people think of another way to fool everyone, I need the temple to see me.

But before that, tea party it is. Forgive me Raya, my priorities is quite complicated and rather unexpected.