Chapter 11

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The Estate in the countryside of Isben

"Do you hear anything in the palace?" The marquess asked.

"Nothing but I heard the duchess keep coming to the palace," the man answered.

"The duchess? I did heard that the Duke wanted the two to get along," the marquess said while looking at the young girl playing.

"It's not going to be a big problem for us. We need to focus on the important things. Like planning in introducing that child to the emperor. I am sure he would immediately accept the child. After all she is the child of the woman he loves. Besides, the golden eyes is the proof that she is the princess."

"What if someone gets introduce first?" The man asked.

"It's impossible," the marquess laughed it off.

"Genenvieve. I told you to study. Stop playing!"

"Yes aunt," the young girl answered.

"That child need to learn things. How can that child be the crown princess? The nobles might disagree. The nobles wanted the emperor to get married again and produce an heir. What if he agrees?" The man said with a worried face.

"We have a lot of time. If he agrees, all we have to do is to introduce the child," the marquess answered.

"But is she really the emperor's child?" The asked.

"What do you mean by that?" The marquess asked.

"Nothing. I just need to make sure. You know what will happen to us if it turns out she is not the real princess."

The marquess knew what the man meant. The truth is, even the marquess is not sure about the real identity of the child but her golden eyes is a proof. Do they need other evidence?

No. Her eyes is enough.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"It's boring. Now that I see the outside of palace— I wanted to go back there," Amaris said while sulking.
"Do you want to go outside? I am feeling bored too," Mythos suggested.

"Daddy have a meeting with other nobles. They can't see me," Amaris said.

"You know we can use magic right? Like what your father did. Let's see the fake princess," he suggested.

"I said, I don't want too!" The princess answered while pouting.

"Are you afraid?" His question fueled something inside the princess and she immediately hit him.

"That hurts!" Mythos said.

"Let's go see that girl!" The princess said. Mythos smirked and he immediately change their outer appearance before teleporting.

The two ended up in a garden. It's smaller than the princess' garden but still it amazes her.

"Be careful. Don't show yourself," Mythos reminded her.

"I know that," the princess whispered.

The two keep walking until they reach the back of the mansion. They immediately hide when the door suddenly opened. It showed a young girl holding a doll, she looked happy playing with her doll.

"Is that the girl?" Mythos asked.

"Yup. Look at her eyes. Is she my real sister or not? Why that girl have golden eyes like mine?" The princess asked with a worried. Mythos pat her head when he notice the girl's expression.

"Yours is more beautiful. It's shining while hers is quite dull. Many people have yellow eyes only the royal family have the shining golden eyes like yours and your father. Both of your eyes are glowing," he said. The princess smiled, she feel relieved when she heard that. She knew that her friend wanted to make her feel better.

"Thank you."

"Don't run. Act like a princess!" They both look at the one who spoke.

"That woman. I guess, will be your enemy."

The princess nodded. She remembered that face, the one who is on the fake princess side. The one who raised her, one of the reasons why she got executed.

"I remembered. She's a marquess. That woman is on my list now, there's also a count."

"I can feel that there's something in that girl. Maybe you're right, it could be black magic," Mythos said while looking at the girl.

"I shouldn't get affected by that or dad. Everyone I love and the other noble. I need them on my side," the princess mumbled.

"Don't worry. The nature is on your side, just tell them to help you."

"The nature? They can help me?"

Mythos nodded.

"Remember who you are," they heard the marquess spoke again.

"I am the princess," the young girl answered.

"Great. That's right," the marquess said smiling.

"That woman is a big problem," the princess said.

"When will I see father?" The young girl asked.

"Soon but not now. Before seeing him, you need to get better first," the marquess reminded the girl.

"I felt bad. But I am not going to give my dad to her. Not even share," the princess said while pouting.

"You sound like a child," Mythos laughed after he said those words. Annoyed, the princess started hitting him again.

"Let's go," the princess ordered.
Mythos complied and in a blink of an eye. They are back at the palace.

"I need to study even more!" The princess said as she runs to her study room.