Chapter 19

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"The princess is having a tea party and you didn't get an invitation," the marquess said in a disappointing tone.

"Did you talk to the princess during the debutante? You should have talk to her," the marquess added trying to surpass her anger.

"Why would I do that aunt? She's the fake one anyway. Soon, father will recognized me anyway," Genenvieve answered confidently.

"You're not using your brain. How could the Emperor, recognize you if you can't even enter the palace? Do you think you can just enter that place because you want to?"

Genenvieve lowered her head. Her aunt is right. How can the Emperor see her?

"Then, what can we do?" Genenvieve asked.

"Who knows. We already lost the opportunity twice," the marquess answered truthfully.

"I'm sorry," Genenvieve said. She already knew that she messed up. If she keep doing this, she will never have a chance to meet her father. She need to listen to her aunt and wait. Everything will be hers again.

She came back to her room and sit on a chair, she decided to read novel to at least help her to stop thinking about everything.

But the story is about a princess who didn't grow up at the palace, just like her. It made her throw the book at the other side of the room.

"Soon," she mumbled.

AMARIS

"Raya. How come mother didn't let me live in Aliabina. I am talking about before and after the regression?" I asked. I can feel that she's surprised by question. She probably thought that I already got over it. But I am not because she's not saying anything, other than I am dead but someone wanted me to be alive and now I am back to change my fate. I am thankful of course, but why?

"Because of the war. They are strong people but the continous war is troubling and your mother wantes you to be safe," she explained. Wow, too much for safety.

"Why did you turn back the time, why you didn't bring me back to life in the first timeline?"

"Are you serious? Do you want to wake up knowing everyone you loved are dead? The world is in chaos. I don't think you want that. Also, didn't you ask the same question before?"

"Nope. I didn't," I denied.

I don't think but maybe I did. I don't remember honestly, my curiousity to my previous life is terrifying.

"I thought, you're going to focus on your tea party?" she asked.

"I am! Everything is going well. I invited people and she's not one of them," I answered rather proudly.

For now, I can do whatever I want. I am not even sure if it will last for a long. I mean, how old am I when I died? 16? 18? And I am still 14. It only means one thing, my execution can still happen. But I have lots of allies now, I just hope they won't turn their back on me.

"Just make sure that everything is going well," she reminded me.

"Anais is here. You what she can do, you what I can do now," I assured her.

Because of our innate power, I can easily kill them by removing the air in their. What an adorable power thay I have. I can control the wind around us, like mom. If that is not another proof that I am her daughter, I don't know what is.

The stupidity of people is giving me headaches. Seriously? This is the reason why I can't move on. How come, they didn't know that I am their real daughter. Everyone is saying that I look like her.

It could really be black magic, like I guessed. A witch? An evil wizard? How someone like them found a powerful one?

"What is it?" Raya asked. She probably noticed my expression. No. She can read my mind.

"You can read my mind. Why ask."

"I wanted you to say it out loud. It probably because of what you are thinking, but aren't you curious back then it work but in your current timeline it isn't," she said.

Crap. She's right. I am the only who changed, if they have a black magic that can use it to people, why they didn't do it on the debutante?

"I am going to focus on the tea party first," I said. I preferred to walk and think.

I will lose my mind if I continue to think about it. Tea parties could be at least help me rest and talk to people my age.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

Okay. I made a mistake, this is not what I imagined. Is it because, I really old on the inside? But, I never experienced this kind of things. So, I thought I would really enjoyed it.

"What do you think princess?" Jessica said, she is a count's daughter. She's a also a twin, her sister's name is Janessa.

I smiled at them and nodded. I didn't understand what they are saying. I think it is about boys and falling in love.

"Do you ever like someone princess?" This time it is Violet who asked, a count's daughter.

"No. Not yet. I never met anyone my age to be honest," I answered.

"It's okay princess . I am sure, you're going to meet a handsome man soon!" Fiona said the daughter a marquis.

If it is about handsome man. I've met a lot of them actually. Mythos, the head magician Freger, my chef pascal and his assistant Graman, Duke Forleam, Ervis and of course Dad. They are all handsome people.

"Of course! Anyway, are enjoying the tea party? This is my first time hosting a tea party, so I am a bit lacking," I said truthfully.

"Oh no, Princess! This is actually fun and we think you're doing great!" They said and I felt relieved when I heard that. I tried so hard for this tea party.

We are all in my garden. Every single one of them we're amazed by that. Of course, I didn't forgot to say that my father made this garden for me.

I don't want to lose the opportunity. I am sure, they will everyone they know about this garden and our loving relationship. People need to read the atmosphere, sometimes.

Everything ended well. Being an adult, it's weird to talk about youths and their way of thinking. I just thought that I should listen to them because I never experinece those kind of things. I wanted to feel that too. But I do want another tea party.

I don't know if I would invite her. There are still a lot girls that I would love to invite but she's still not one of them. I feel a little bit sorry but I guess, this is a silent war between us and I am currently winning.