Chapter 30

AMARIS

"Aunt!" I immediately hugged her as soon as they get off the carriage.

"Unce!" I called the Duke uncle because why not? Raya said he's an ally. Thank you for the Aliabina loyalty. I did wonder if there's someone who isn't loyal to the Aliabina Empire, Raya said that people like that exist but they're dead.

I hugged him too. I don't want to be unfair to him.

"I didn't know that you two were close," I heard Dad said behind my back. I looked at Dad and hugged him too.

"Hi Daddy!" I said.

"You two should rest," he ordered the two. Did dad came here just to tell them that?! Maybe, he really wants to see his sister? He just couldn't admit the truth.

"Aunt, Uncle, see you soon." I waved at them. I don't have a choice but to go with that, he seemed to be annoyed at something.

"Daddy what's wrong?" I asked. We are currently walking towards my garden.

"Nothing," he said but obviously there's something that's bothering him. Why he couldn't just tell me.

"Tell me Dad," I said. I cling into his arm. He sighed in defeat. I knew that he can't say no to me.

"I am your Dad. Who ever tells you otherwise, they are lying. You're my only daughter," he said. Wow, he didn't answer my question

"Daddy. I know that and no matter what happened, I am your daughter."

When I said no matter what happened. I meant it, I might decide to do something a little bit evil on the side.

After all, I just have my abilities and they are very useful. To be honest, I rarely use Anais. I don't want to treat her as a weapon or something. I love to treat her as a friend, that sometimes she felt useless. But I always reminded her that I am glad that she's on my side now. Because, back then there's only few people on my side but right now is different, I have them all.

"But Dad, how about that girl?" I needed to know because what he's thinking is going to he the basis of my new plan.

"No one would dare to go to her tea party, after all the lie that she said," he said. I see, that's what happened.

"I see, can I have another tea party? I am going to be busy because of aunt's birthday and I really want to help," I requested.

"Thanks Daddy!" I kissed him on the cheeks.

My life is definitely good.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"It must be hard for you, Princess," Reanna said looking at me. I smiled at them, they are really adorable.

"It's okay. I think, we need to understand her a little bit. I don't know what's really happening but my Daddy said I am his only daughter."

"Of course! You're the only princess of the Empire. You know, my father always tell me about how much the Emperor loves the Empress. It's impossible to have another woman," Holly said to me.

"Then it must be black magic," Maria whisperesd. Ah, I forgot. Maria is a family of magician her father is a Duke and very loyal to the royal family. Her father is also Duke Forleam's bestfriend.

"It could be. I read about it once," Janessa agreed. One thing I love about our, we all love reading. It's fun that there were people like me.

"Oh no. I hope kt's not because it's really bad. Execution is the punishment for that right and she'a too young for that," I said. Of course, everything is an act. I could care less about her.

"You're too kind princess. Even though, she's been spreading rumors about you, badmouthing you and calling you fake, you're still being nice," Jessica said. If they just knew that I wanted to punch her in the face.

The tea party ended in a blast. We talked a lot, although most of the topic is about that girl and how she acts.

I heard a lot things about her, like no one wanted to have a tea party with her in a fear of making the Emperor angry. And as expected some nobles wanted some answers about her having golden eyes.

I wanted to know too. I mean, I am not sure if it was really black magic. What if it isn't? Who is she then, if she is not my father's daughter or my aunt's?

What if Daddy's lying? Lies or not. I am going to be my Dad's only daughter, the one who will sit on the throne.

I am sure Daddy will not lie. After all, that girl claimed that she is my mother's real daughter. But it's impossible, no one in Aliabina have black hair. Commoners or nobles, they don't have that.

Of course. No one knew that fact here. Aliabina Empire is full of secrets, they act like they have their own world. The only connection they have to the outside world is me and maybe uncle Lindon. I asked him if he could send a letter to my family there. Dad knew about it of course, it's a good thing he didn't get mad.

If there were nobles who would question me, I am going to need some help from the other side of my family. It's hard to be an enemy of that Empire.

"How's the tea party?" Dad asked me. I am in his office, just watching him do all his works. Sometimes, I help him.

"It's fun!" I said.

It does look like he's not happy. I heard there's a meeting between the nobles. The Marquess is also there, it probably because of the nobles who were on her side. They wanted that girl to be here and be recognize as a princess. They love to use her.

"Lia. Remember you're my only daughter," he said. He's worried about me.

"Of course Daddy. I am guessing, this is because of the meeting. Don't worry, I know who I am and what I deserve. You can make her stay in the Kioran Palace, until we found her real identity. The temple will but we need to wait for three months because of some circumstances," I explained to him.

He patted my head and smiled.

"It's easy to get rid of them. If they hurt you," he said.

"I will never let that happened again Dad," I assured him.

"Is there something that you want?" He asked.

"Hmmm. It's just, I don't want her anywhere near my garden or library, especially my palace and maybe the magic tower. I am not comfortable seeing her," I said.

Of course I am not comfortable for obvious reasons. But especially, she might found out about my plans for her...for them. It would be a big problem.

The next problem will be my aunt's birthday party. I am not good with planning and it's very near.

She might come here soon or maybe today, because she is too delusional and might come here today, thinking that everyone misses her. But truth is, you can't someone you don't even care about and you can't care for someone you don't existed.

That's the truth. The harsh truth. She better learn the reality of life.