Chapter 26

AMARIS

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to my ability. Since, I already went  to that restaurant. I can use my power to teleport to that place without anyone knowing. Of course, I need to hide my identity first.

"We're here," I said to Mythos. He's holding my hand while we walk inside the restaurant. I don't have a choice for him to be able to teleport with he needs to hold me. I mean, he can teleport himself here using his own magic but it's his choice and I don't to argue.

"There's only few people here," Mythos whispered. He's right.

Anyway. I don't know where would I ask about the information guild. Maybe at the counter? Or the waiters walking?

I decided I should go the counter and ask the woman there as I walk, I felt like the old man who was sitting in one of the tables look at us.

"Do want me to punch that old man?" Mythos asked in a whisper. So, he noticed that too.

"No. Just stay by my side." I need to stop him before he do anything that might hinder our plans.

"Do you need something?" The woman asked with a smile.

"Yes. I need something. Red wine with a black rose on top. Roasted meat."

The woman lookes serious when I said those words. I guess that is really the right words to say.

"Follow me," the woman said. Almost in a whisper. We followed her until we ended up in the back of the restaurant. We walk through a dark hallway at the end of that hallway, there is a red door.

The woman opeded the door and told us to enter. We did just that, there's no one inside the room. Before I got the chance to ask the woman, she already closed the door.

"I guess, we wait."  I know that Anais already came to this place but being in this very situation is different. She said it's really an old lady. When will that old lady come out?

"Maybe I should look around." I stopped Mythos before he do something again.

"Just sit here," I whispered.

Almost fifteen minutes have passed and an old woman enters the room. She smiled at us and I smiled back. She looked like a typical grandmother, I do hope she's really nice.

"Forgive me for waiting," she said. Most people don't stop growing at a certain age. That is why it is quite shocking to see an old woman...a real old woman. I heard in Aliabina, everyone looked young. However, in Xeiraya there are people who really grow old. There's few of them but they exist.

"You're the leader?" I asked her.

"I bet that is not your real question," she said.

"Okay. You want my questions? First, I want to know everyone who knows and uses black magic. I want their names. Second, I want to know everything about Marquess Nioran. Especially 14 years ago and her ward. She might even know someone that uses black magic, or an evil God that she worships. Everything about her, including her knights and servants. Lastly, I want to know sone assassins group. Trustworthy." 

She looked shock. Can you imagine, a child who look like she just have her debutante saying this kind of absurb things? I will be shock too.

"I will pay you generously. And no, I am not losing my mind. I need them," I added.

"I see. The things you want to know might take a while," she said.

"I know that. Can I really trust you?" I asked.

"We are the information guild. We are not anyone's ally."

"It's good to know." I smiled at her.

"This crystal will glow blue if I want to call you." She gave me this beautiful crystal. It's small and I can put it in my pocket.