Chapter 15

AMARIS

"Princess. Wake up!" I heard Mau. I know what day is it but my body won't move.

"Help me up," I said then Mau pull my arms so I can sit.

"This is your Debutante, princess!" Sybil reminded me. I knew that, but do I really have to all this?

I thought, you want to be best because the fake princess might get introduced today. I opened my wide when hear Raya speak in my mind.

"Right. Let's get ready!" I said. I almost slipped but thankfully my trusted servants save me.

"Thank you!"

They help me take a bath first. They some fragrant oil, that honestly I don't know what's the name but they smell great and I trust these people.

Second the dress. It is the most beautiful dress, I ever saw in my life. It is red with gold   embellishments and diamonds in it. Then, they fixed my hair while doing my make-up. I asked them to let my hair down. They put my hair in a half bun and added some flowers in it with clip full of diamonds. Lastly, they put my tiara.

In summary. I am a girl full of diamonds today, but these amazing people make it work. Even, I was amaze when I looked at the mirror. I can't believe my eyes.

I am hope, I don't tripped. I am wearing a red shoes with a pink flower in it. Honestly, it is gorgeous.

Ervis is waiting for me outside. He led me where my dad is waiting.

Another gorgeous Xeiraya. He's handsome with his Emperor's suit. The color of his suit is red with gold embellishments on it. I get it. This is my aunt's idea. What an amazing aunt. I love her.

"Daddy. You're became more handsome with your suit!" I said. And everyone will agree with me.

"You're very beautiful too," he said as he hold my hand.

"Thank you Daddy! I think it is in our blood," I said. He smiled when I said. I bet he agrees.

When we reached the hall. I saw the guards looking at us, shocked. I am sure that it is not because they saw a beautiful person but because the Emperor is here with a young girl on his side.

Shocking. I know but I honestly preferred them to be shock because of my beauty.

I took a deep breath. I am started to get nervous.

"Nervous?" Asked dad.

"Yes." I answered. He hold my tightly.

"Don't worry. I am always on your side," he whispered that made me feel at ease.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Where is my father aunt?" Genenvieve asked.

"Shhh. Let's wait. Let's go near the middle, so he can spot us immediately," her aunt instructed.

The marquess is sure that this will be their day and that everything will change from now on. Everyone is waiting for the Emperor to arrive. It's been a shock to everyone because most of the time he never attend debutantes but the marquess thought that this is heaven's will. That Goddess Raya bless them.

Everyone look at the balcony when the door opens. The knight who is always on the Emperor's side came down first.

"Make way for His Majesty, Emperor Lewis Real Del Xeiraya!" The knight said the marquess and Genenvieve started walking but stopped when the knight continue to speak.

"And Her Highess, Princess Lia Amaris Real Aliabina Del Xeiraya!"

Everyone started to whispered as the two royalties enter the room. The Emperor glared at them, they stopped talking. Everyone bow as they greet the two.