Chapter 35

AMARIS

"I-It might be a misunderstanding! Genenvieve might be your another daughter!" The Marquess argued. Oh, so the story finally changed?

"Now. She's another daughter? Interesting, what's next? She's my sister daughter?" Dad said.

"Lewis! I would never have a daughter like her!" My aunt said. Uncle Lindon only laughed, he probably agree too

"Nah. It doesn't matter. I am my sure our Amaris will be the Empress. If you became the Empress Amaris, just execute them all!" My Aliabina uncle laughed. The two trembled in fear. He's laughing but why do I feel like he's being serious?

"I don't have any plan to give her the title of a princess. Nothing matters. That brat should be thankful that I let her live at a palace, she didn't even have an ounce of imperial blood on her," Dad said with conviction.

"F-Father how could you say that?" Genenvieve asked.

"Stop acting like an entitled brat. I heard from the servants what you did. You're not an imperial blood, " my aunt said. Did I like what's happening to her? Hmmm. Not really but do I want to stop them? No.

It's better to live and get hurt knowing the truth than to live in a lie. She's been lied to for so long, it's time to live with the truth.

"Never call me father if you want to get out of this office alive," Dad warned her.

"If I were you I am going to kill her for calling my niece a fake," My Aliabina uncle said. I think Dad and him can be bestfriends or are they already friends?

"Y-Your Majesty!" Marquess said. This is started to be boring, I can't help but to yawn. Everyone started looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I am a little bit tired. Anyway, I already proved my identity. I mean Daddy, already proved my identity. I don't have any reason to be here," I said while looking at the Maruqess and the girl.

"Right. Poor child," my Aliabina uncle said.

"Everyone should go back. Lia, I am coming with you." I didn't complain. I look at the girl and smirk. See this?

Something like that. Wow, I am petty. If Mythos is here, he's going to scold me for my pettiness.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

My body started aching as soon as I wake up. I woke up early but I'm still lying on the bed. But I need to get up, so I forced myself out of the bed.

"Life is supposed to be good," I muttered.

"Life is good," Raya said. I rolled my eyes when I heard her voice. I tried to talk to her last night but she kept her mouth shut.

I wonder if she's happy that her other descendants are here? Maybe she is, and maybe she did talk to them.

Mau entered the room. She smiled at me, she looked happy. I mean, she always happy but this time it's quite different. It must be because of the Aliabina envoy. I can't blame her.

"Goodmorning," I smiled at her.

"Did you have fun last night?" She asked me. Well, not really. But I am sure that my aunt enjoyed her birthday last night.

As far as I know, the Duke and the Duchess are still in the Palace and maybe the Marquess and the girl too.

"I think so," I answered.

"You should visit your Prince Alaric and your cousins, get to know them," she said. Prince Alaric? Maybe, that's my uncle's name.

"You're right," I said. Actually, I wanted to know them. I wanted to here their stories. They seemed nice last night and I feel like my uncle will be on my side no matter what happened.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Concentrate! You have to learn this, it is the most basic thing!" Uncle Alaric said.

We're currently in a different dimension. It is something we can do whenever we need to practice something. Thanks to Anais.

We just met and now he wanted me to learn how to use my divine powers. I didn't even think of learning it because I might end up in the temple.

I only wanted to meet him because his my family.

Flashback

"Uncle. Goodmorning, I hope you have a nice sleep," I greeted him. I wonder if my cousin are already awake.

"You really looked like your mother," he smiled at me.

"T-Thank you," I stuttered.

"Ha! I wonder if I should just kill that girl," he suddenly said.

"It might be a big problem," I remindes him.

"Well, it seemed like no one care about them anyway. Besides, I can feel something dark about the two of them. Don't worry, with our divine power, we can easily repel darkness," he smiled at me. Divine powers.

"Great," I smiled at him.

"Well, this girl haven't learned anything about her divine powers," Anais suddenly appeared. I almost jumped.

"Oh. You already have Anais! That's great but what did she mean by that?"

I understand the confusion. I wanted to be strong and I am doing great with my ability except that divine powers.

"I just have a lot of things to think," I said.

"Wrong! I need to train you, so you can stepped on those people!" He said. Wow, what's wrong with this guy.

"It's okay uncle. You don't have to do that," I tried to smile.

"No. Anais, create a dimension. Let's start your training now!" He said.

End of flashback

Now. It feels like I can't run away from him. He seemed so excited about this training, maybe he thought that this is a good for us to get to know each other?

"Uncle. Why do I need to learn this thing?" I asked. Of course, I have an idea but who knows maybe there's something more.

"Because you were given that ability," he answered. I already knew that!

We're still not close, so I am having a hard time complaining. He seemed like a fun guy but he also talks about killing people happily.

"I see," I tried to smile.

"Soon. You will know that all the training you receive will be someday help you," he said while patting my head.

What did he mean by that?