Chapter 12

AMARIS

"Anais. How is she?" I asked.

"She's still playing," she answered.

It's been two weeks after I went out and decided to see the fake princess. Now, I can't help but to think about everything she does.

All she does is playing. What kind of play is she doing anyway? Playing dolls is boring, don't tell me she's been doing that for two weeks.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, you have to do such boring and nonsense task," I said to her.

"It's nothing. You don't have to worry. I don't feel any Aliabina or Xeiraya blood in her, she's not your sister not even a relative," Anais said.

"Thank you. You can rest now," I said. I want to be alone.

I am in my playroom. There's too many toys in here and I don't want to play them, mostly because I am an adult.

"Princess!" Ervis happily called me. It's finally time for our boat ride. I told my father yesterday that I wanted for us to ride in a boat. He agreed. I heard dad is going to get busy these days, so this might be my last chance to be with him this month and next month.

There will be a meeting and the nobles will stay here for two months. I don't what will happen during that time but I need to be careful. I don't want them to know that I exist.

According to my book. It should he at the party. I decided to follow that book but the only difference is I am the protagonist of that story.

"Daddy!" I hugged him.

"How's your day?" He asked as he carry me.

"It's fine," I said laughing.

We sat on the boat and enjoys the beautiful scenery. Honestly, the silence is defeaning. Dad don't usually talk a lot, anyway and I am used to it.

"Lia. Remember what I told you," he said breaking the silence. I knew what he meant. It's about the nobles.

"Lia knows," I said smiling.

He patted my head. " That's my daughter."

I have to admit that I enjoy this kind of life and how he treats me. I hope that it wont change.

"Ummm. When will Daddy, introduced Lia?" I asked. I need an estimated time so I can prepare.

"Who knows? Maybe when your eleven?" He said with a smirk. Sure. Eleven, more years for me to get better.

"Okay!" I said. I can't argue with the Emperor after all.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Don't you have any plans to stop doing that?" Mythos asked. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"The way you talk. It's started to get annoying. You're eight now. Everyone will understand if you stop speaking like an annoying brat," he explained. I knew that! I wanted to throw up whenever I speak like that.

"I need time. Slowly," I said.

Growing up should be step by step. Anyway, that's why I love Mythos' company. I don't have to act in front of him. He knows me more than anyone else.

"Sure," he said then he continues to eat. He have his own palace, yet he stays here in my playroom most of the time.

These past few days, I rarely speak to Raya. I bet, she's busy. She's Goddess after all. But I am not worried because I know she's on my side no matter what happened. Not mention, Mythos and Anais.

The head magician is currently in the tower, so the nobles won't suspect anything. He's also on my side. He's making sure that no one is using black magic in the tower. So far, everyone seems trustworthy.

"What are your plans for that girl? It looked like your way ahead of her," Mythos said.

"I don't know yet. First, I need to gather allies. When dad introduced me, I need to show them that they can't hurt me or belittle me. Also, I am waiting for my debutante," I answered.

"There's a lot of waiting," he said already bored.

"I am not going to wait. I am going to study and practice while enjoying my life and you're going to help me," I insisted.

Time flew so fast. The next thing I knew, I am already an adult. I am an adult mentally but still there's a lot of things I never experienced before growing up.

Debutante. Tea parties, dancing. Those things, seems annoying to some but for me, I want to experience them at least once.

"I want to have a debunte. I never experience that before. I don't want that girl to ruin everything," I mumbled.

"Then I will make sure that she won't ruin everything for you," Mythos said. His words made me smile.

"It's going to be her debutante too but I will make sure that she won't be introduced. I need to be introduced first."

That's right. I need to be the first. People should look forward to it, if they saw me first everyone will focus on me.