Chapter 25

AMARIS

"You begged to let them stay at the palace, why?"

Everyone asked me that question and everytime I would just smile at them. Mythos is different, I can tell him the truth.

"I did it for fun." That's right. I wanted to have fun, that's why I made them stay here. I have a very complicated mind, one time I am fraid but the next...I wanted see them. But I will lose my mind if I keep waiting for the things to happen.

"You sound like a villain," he said. Is this guy mocking me?

"Villain? A villainess I am not sure about that. Everyone wanted to have fun. The reason why you wanted to help me first because you want some fun, the same reason why I wantes to be friends with you back then. Why the Marquess wanted to introduce that girl? Because she wanted some fun and that girl? If you just saw how happy she is when she heard she will stay at the palace. See? Everyone wants some fun," I explained to him carefully.

"But Kioran palace huh? It's quite evil." He said while laughing.

"It's not evil. I used to live there, and did you know Dad used to live there too? Basically all royals are. Who is she to be suddenly able sleep at other grand palaces? Is she special than the first Emperor who grew up there? She is no one to be honest. Just think of it as a right of passage. If she thinks it's unfair then she's the evil person!"

"Besides. Kioran is still a God. Respect!" I added.

"Yeah. How lucky she is to be able to sleepa t the palace," he said smiling.

"Yes. I need to watch them carefully. I can't trust those people but I am going to get busy. I need a mana stone to record everything. Did Freger gave you the mana stones?"

"I did. I already installed it. Don't worry," he said smiling.

"Well. The most important thing went Daddy and I went outside we ate at Pamale. The restaurant is good, and at some point I wondered if what you and Anais saw is wrong but I realized...maybe that's how information guild works. I need to go there as soon as possible," I explained.

"Just tell me when. I'll accompany you." Mythos is such a great guy.

"Thank you. For now, let me sleep."

I need some strength for tomorrow. I wonder what will happen?

"Princess. It's morning, wake up." It's Mau. My eyes are still closed but I can feel that there' more than one people in my roon. Who is it? Sybil? Abygail? All of them?

"Your Majesty wants to have breakfast with you," Mau said. I immediately opened my eyes. I looked at them and they have a worried expression. I get it. It's because of those two.

"Help me wash up," I said. I am still feeling sleepy but I need to go. It's still pretty early.

"You can't be to confident Princess. There's someone who wanted to steal your position. I know you are favored by the Emperor but—." The three of them sighed, they couldn't continue. I hugged them, these people will always be by my side.

"Don't worry. I know," I assured them. I have my powers and the Aliabina Empire on my side. This Empire might hurt but I can fight back...not alone but at least I can fight. In fact, I can easily punch that girl in the face and she can't even fight back. The battle was to easy for me. That's right. I need that confidence.

Speaking of confidence. I wanted to say how envious I am of that girl and the Marquess...especially the Marquess. Imagine, barging in at the palace and demanding to see the Emperor. Wow. That kind of confidence...is something. I can't explain, do they know fear? They are just that confident? Not even afraid of death?

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Did you sleep well?" Dad askes as soon as I entered the dining room. There's only two of us. I smiled at him and kiss him on his cheeks.

"Yes. Daddy, you're still wearing the red bracelet!" I exclaimed as I saw the red bracelet. Of course, I said it exactly when the maids enter to bring the food. They should hear it and rely it on the others.

"Of course. You said you wanted me to wear it. Did you wear yours?" He askes then I showed him the bracelet.

"See Daddy? It's perfect for the two of us," I said smiling. He smiled and patted my head.

"You should eat. I already found a tutor for you," he said smiling. I almost forgot the tutor, the head magician is so happy when he heard that. Freger prefer working at the tower than listening to our rants. I feel more comfortable to him than other people but I need other people, so they could spread rumors about my ability.

"Thank you Daddy!"

"It's because you're my daughter than I am doing everything for you," he answered.

I wonder if this is how that girl was treated back then. Daddy seemed like a good father. I can't let that happen again.

"I know that Daddy. I am your only daughter and you are my only Dad!" I said. I don't care if someone will hear it. Let them hear it.

"You're right. You're my only daughter and no one else is. Remember that," he reminded me.

It's probably because of what happened last night. People might think that I am going to lose confidence because of that but it's going to make me strong even more. It's going to be my motivation in this battle.

"We should have a party for Aunt here in the palace, she's been a great help and I wanted to see her and the Duke too," I suggested out of the blue. Those two will be a great help to me. They are back at their estate and I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye. Good thing it's going to be aunt's birthday this month. I need to take every opportunity. I wanted to win.

I already sent a letter to the Duke secretly. One point for Aliabina bloods. Loyalty to the imperial blood and the immortal queen!

He agreed and all I have to do is for my Dad to agree.

"If that's what you want," he answered.

"Thanks Daddy! I will send them a letter after breakfast!"

And our breakfast went well. Now, I have to visit the information guild. Before I start my studies this afternoon.

A/N

The immortal queen, she's talking about the first queen who ruled Aliabina Empire. The Duke will listen to her because his family came from Aliabina and they are loyal to Aliabina Empire that includes Amaris (already explained in a chapter).