Chapter 8

AMARIS

"Yey! Thank you, Daddy!" I said while hugging him.

"You're really happy," he said.

Of course. Why I wouldn't be? I will learn magic from the head magician. Who knows, maybe that person could be my ally. I need a magician that could counter black magic. Not to mention a playmate! It's not that I really need a playmate but I want someone to talk to, atleast not my servants and who knows, that child can be my ally too.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"You will meet them soon," he said then he proceed to carry me and help me sit at the chair. We started to have a daily father and daughter time. Mostly compose of tea time or picnics.

"Did you know how to use magic Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course. The imperial family is required to learn at least basic magic," he answered. And here we go with his emotionless expression, he just stares at you like he wants to murder you.

"Lia wants to learn more than just basic," I said. Basic is a big no. I need to learn how to use magic properly and I wanted to be the best.

"You can say that to your teacher," my father said.

I should. And I also need to know if he can be on my side. It's very important, my father trusts him but can I trust him?

"When will Lia see Aunt?" I asked not like I need some etiquette lessons because I already learned it before from Mau. I have a feeling that I will learn more from her not just etiquette. I heard she is a genius. She's almost become the Empress after all before she rejects the title of crown princess.

The reason? Love. I don't know the full story of course but my aunt choosing love over the throne made me like her even more. It means, she can be on my side. It means she is a good person who knows how to use her heart.

"Soon." I can't get a proper answer to him.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Princess! They are here," Sybil said. She's one of my loyal servants here. She's pretty good at making cakes and I always request her chocolate cake.

I run as fast as I could. I was surprised when I saw a young man and child. Is he the head magician? He looked so handsome.

"Good morning Princess. I am Freger Sorlier and this child is Mythos," he introduced himself. I can't help but to look at the child. He's cute and already handsome.

"Good morning Princess," the young child said. Wow and he knows manners.

"Good morning," I said.

"I am going to teach you magic but first I need to do something," he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The Emperor asked me to put a protection spell in the palace," he said.

He then leave me and the young child alone. I deicided to bring him to the playroom. I am sure he would like it.

"This is Lia's playroom. Do you like it?" I asked him but he only looks bored.

"Is there a problem?" I asked him.

"Nothing!" He said smiling.

He then focused his attention to Rey. It felt like he's examining it. He then holds the toy and shakes it.

"That's Rey!" I said. I have to take it form him and hugged it.

"That thing is weird," he said. What did he by that.