Chapter 10

AMARIS

"Princess, how's your day?" Ervis asked. He became my personal guard when I was six. He's someone you can easily get along with.

"Where's the boat?" I asked. We're going on a boat today with my dad, this is not the first time but I am still as excited especially when I have my personal boat.

"See that boat? That's your personal boat," he said. I can see my name engraved on that.

"I can see my name!" I exclaimed. Without pretense, that's my true reaction. It's just good to see my name engraved on something. It's really mine.

"Daddy! Look my name!" I said while running to him.

"Be careful," he said. He then carry me and help me sit in the boat.

"This is pretty," I said. I love nature maybe because of my Aliabina blood but sometimes I can hear the nature speaking to me.

Even before I can hear them and when I am at the execution platform, I heard them crying. Do nature cry? Is that a hallucination?

"Daddy. Can you hear them speak?" I asked him.

"Hmmm. Who's them?"

"The water. The wind, the bird. Everyone," I answered. Look, I am my mom's daughter. If this is not the proof, I don't know what is.

"It must be your Aliabina blood. They are more inclined to nature," he answered.
"Aliabina?" 

"Your mom lived there before she married me," he answered. I didn't know that I can just ask him about my mother. Mau said I need to be careful whenever I talk about mom in front of him.

I know he's still in pain because of my mom's death. So, I didn't say ask him anymore for today at least. I just admire the beautiful scenery. The things I never got the chance to do before.

"Daddy. Let's have lunch together!" I suggested and he just nodded.

"Ervis. Tell them to bring the food here in her playroom." My playroom not only became a meeting for Raya, Mythos and it also became a dining room.

"Yes. Your Majesty," Ervis happily said. He seemed to enjoy our father and daughter relationshiop. I wonder what he thought back then.

"Did you enjoy your lessons?" He asked.

"Yes. I love languages. The head magician is quite good with languages!" I answered. That guy is pretty amazing, he knew a lot of things. It probably because he lived for a long time.

My father is actually the one who teaches me about the palace and how to govern it. He wanted to teach me the basics but I don't want to.

They said that I am a genius but actually I am mentally just an adult. I think, I am doing good. I am still a child and I want to enjoy things unlike before.

Also my swordmanship is definitely not great. My father decided to wait for another year or so, before they teach me again. I doubt it.

My archery however, is going well. Anais said that my aunt—the current queen of Aliabina is an archery expert. I wanted to hear her advice.

Since she's a queen it is not easy for her to just travel and visits me.

"It's going to be your birthday soon. What do you want for your birthday?" He asked.

"What I want?"

He's right. What do I want?

"Outside," I answered. I wanted to see the outside with my dad at least once.