Chapter 28

AMARIS

"Gods and Goddesses' war are their war! Humans should fight with their fellow humans! And you Spirit King will fight a Spirit King! That's how it is, it has always been like that!" Raya retorted.

"Wouldn't it be fun, if we joined your wars? Other Gods tend to use humans, you could say it's inhumane but they do!" Mythos laughed.

Those two are fighting again. This time, it is about war. I never like war, no one does. But it could happen soon. If I die. Aliabina will surely declare a war if I die.

I wanted to cover my ears because of their loud banter. Thanks to the magic barrier,  no one can here them.

"But what if the Marquess and Genenvieve have a God as their ally. If there are good God, there must be a bad God." They stopped bickering when I said that.

"That's possible," Raya said.

"See? When there's a war between Gods, humans are always affected. They are used," Mythos smirked. He knows that he's.

His right though and Raya knew that. Maybe, she's using me right now for something but it doesn't matter to me because technically, I am also using her.

In the end, we need each other and that's enough. Those people might really have a God as an ally. If that's how it is, all I have to do is to defeat the humans and Raya will do the rest.

I'm doing great with everything excpet...swords. Yes, those...swords. Whenever I think about it, I just want to scream. I'm not good at it. I guess they are not for me but archery is. At least, that girl is not good with both. I once watch her for the whole day and she did nothing.

I envy her sometimes, especially back then. Did she really think that the job of a princess is to be pretty and do nothing? Wow, what a mindset. Where did she get that? Books? I do know she read novels about princess, so do I and I never read anything about them being just a pretty faces, most of them even went on a war. Did she even understand the book she's been reading?!

"Are you guys okay? Did you stop now?" I asked the two of them. They bothe nod as an answer.

They don't hate each other, it's just that they don't like each other. They tried to get along, obviously because of me.

It's about who's who. They love to compete. If it is about most powerful, it's Raya. They are on the different level. While Mythos and his kind are special, they closer to humans. They are more humane, just powerful than them.

"Let's finish this food and go somewhere," I suggested. I don't want to stay in my chambers anymore. It's making me sick.

"Your ankle," Raya said.

"Yes but Mythos can heal it. I wonder why he didn't do it yesterday," I said while looking at him.

"I can't always do that. People will get suspicious of I did that," Mythos said.

I knew that. Besides, like I said, I don't want to be dependent to these guys. My ankle is fine, I can walk.

I am too bored that I almost forgot about the crystal the old woman gave. Patience. I need that, they might take longer because of what I want.

"Lia. Do you have a problem?" Mythos asked.

"Nope. Anyway, we can teleport. I don't need to walk," I suggested.

They know where I want to go. If you have the ability to spy on your enemies, why not use it? I have the power anyway.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•