Chapter 20

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What are you doing here?" Mythis asked. He seemed annoyed that the guardian beat him into coming to the manor.

"What are you doing here?" Anais asked back.

"Watching the princess' enemies. It seems like they are planning to go to the palace with that girl," Mythos answered.

"I have to make sure they won't go anywhere. It seems like the princess is not ready to see them," Anais answered.

"Did Lia tell you that?" Mythos asked bewildered.

"No. I have free will to do what I can for the princess," she answered.

She then raised her hand and both the countess and the fake princess suddenly gasped for air. Anais smirked when the two collapsed, the servants didn't know what to do and started freaking out.

"Nice. They won't be able to go outside for now," Mythos seemed proud to what the guardian. He's been planning to do something to them, anyway.

"It's time to go. They will sleep for a few days, the princess need to get ready before that happens," Anais said before she disappeared.

The princess is walking in her garden when Anais came back, she immediately run and hugged the guardian.

"I've been looking for you!"

"Why princess?" She asked.

"I want to hear your opinion. I need to introduced you to Dad," the princess said.

"Hmm. I think it's too early," Anais said. The princess nodded. Anais knows what's best, she didn't question anything.

AMARIS

After the small talk with Anais, I went to see Dad. He seemed mad when I entered his office. He looked like he's always in a bad mood anyway.

"Are you okay Dad?" I asked him.

"Yes. The Marquess said she would meet me but she didn't came. How dare she," he said.

"Marquess?" I said.

I have a feeling who is the marquess but I want to hear it from Dad. If it is her, it probably starting. Their new plan and I have to get ready for their new plan.

"Marquess Nioran," he said.

"Ah. That Marquess," I said.

"Do you her?" He asked.

"No. But I heard, she have a ward. The same as me," I answered.

"I see. Is the ward your friend?" He asked. I can see the curiosity in his eyes. I immediately shakes my head. I shouldn't have talk about her.

"No. I didn't even invite her in my tea party. Besides, I saw how the marquess looked at you. It's not a good feeling. I don't want to have some connections to them," I said to him.

"I understand. It's better not to talk to any of them," he didn't have to say that I don't even want to talk to them.

"Of course Daddy," I said happily. I am happy that we are on the same page.

"How's the tea party?" He asked. Is really curious about that?

"It's fun Dad! I enjoyed the tea party and they said that I am doing a great job as a host!" I exclaimed.

Those girls gave me confidence. I started to feel like tea parties is going to be one of my experties.

"I see. Do you want to host another one?" He asked.

"Sure Dad."

That might be my last tea party anyway because my enemies will soon enter my territory and I need to focus on them more.

One week after my first tea party. I decided to held another one. I enjoyed it more because I bake the cakes myself. Everyone praised me for it. I even gave them a handkerchief with an embroidery on it.

"You're really amazing princess!" Reana said. A marquis daughter, I heard that the marquis is such a good person. According to Raya and Anais. See, I am good at choosing who my friends are. Thanks to Raya, Anais and Mythos.

"Thank you," I said smiling. I am starting to enjoy their company. They are not bad and their family too.

I promise that I won't use them but I still want my friends to come from a good family.

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

"Hmmm. I felt like you're starting to ignore me," Mythos said as he eats all the food in the table.

"I am not! Did you see what you are doing? You are eating all my foods in the playroom?!" I exclaimed.

My playroom is still my dining room. I am comfortable in this room, it's werid to see all the toys here. Maybe, I should donate some of them?

"You need to get ready. The marquess will come here soon," Mythos reminded me.

"I knew that. Please be on my side," I said.

"I will." Mythos then patted my head.