3. An Heir

Cronus POV

   I tapped my fingers to the table habang nakikinig ng quarterly reports ng bawat departments about the profits and losses ng company. Nakikita ko ang panginginig ng bawat head habang nagre report. My company owns chains of hotel and casinos, hospitals and pharmacies, aviations and private planes plus other investments. Hindi pa kasama yung mga SPECIAL businesses ng family ko.

  For the past few years of being the CEO of MGC ay maganda ang naging results ng businesses namin. I was once awarded as CEO of the year three times because of our blooming businesses. A business magnate and a ruthless gambler that is me.... Cronus Montague.

   Blam!!!

   Everyone almost jump out of their seats after I hit the table and the surroundings became eerily quiet.

  "You are calling this a report?". I emphasize almost every word that I said.

   I saw the guy tried to speak as he mumbled but no sounds came out from his mouth.

  "Sino pa sa inyo ang may ganitong klaseng report?". No one bothered to answer kahit tagalog na ang ginamit ko. Everyone was silent.

  "Putang ina!.... Am I not paying you enough para gawin nyo ang mga trabaho nyo ng maayos?".

   Still quiet.

   "Simula pa kanina puro palpak ang mga report nyo. How do I know if my company is gaining or losing if you don't even fucking know what you are talking about!".

   Dead silence.

   "Kung hindi nyo kaya ang trabaho nyo magsi pag resign na kayo. I don't need damned idiots in my company!".

   I stand and walked out with a loud bang.

   "Over all MGC is still in the lead".

   I heard Troy said while following me. He is my right hand man. A loyal servant as he refers to himself.

  "I know but still those idiots can't do a proper report. Hindi lang naman ako ang magbabasa nun, we also have our investors". Kunot ang noong sabi ko. Gusto ko talagang magwala sa loob ng conference room. I am having a very bad day today.

   I am turning thirty two and the family are bugging me about marriage and heirs since last month. As if naman pwede kong bilhin lang sa mall ang babaeng magbibigay sa akin ng anak. Sa dami ng blind dates na na set up sa akin ng parents ko at grand parents no one match my standards. Simple lang naman ang gusto ko yung kayang tanggapin yung mga ginagawa ko. But all those ladies are princesses. Konting sakit naiyak, konting kalabog natatakot at konting dugo hinihimatay. I don't need damsels in distress because I am not a prince nor a knight. I am a damn good and ruthless businessman.

   I head back to my office and saw my secretary stands up in an instant. I like this lady because she is so professional I just hate her guts. She always looks at me with those flirtatious eyes.

  "Mr. Montague, the meeting seems to end up very early". She said softly with a hint of sexiness.

  "That's a good assumption Miss Paguio. Now tell me what's my other agenda". I said without looking at her. Salubong pa rin ang mga kilay.

  "You have another business meeting with Mr. Jabal.."

   "Cancel it!". I said without hesitation. Isa pa tong si Mr. Jabal nakaka ilang appointments na ayaw pa rin akong tigilan.

   She paused for a moment and wrote something on her organizer.

  "One thirty pm meeting with the Ms. Stacey Angenas".

  I didn't say anything and walked straight to my office habang nakasunod pa rin sya with her organizer.

  "Three pm meeting with Mr. Larry Kanon".

   "Cancel that meeting baka hindi na ako makabalik after meeting with Stacey". I said as I sat down to my chair.

  "But Sir, Mr. Kanon is expecting this meeting with you since last week". She sounds worried.

  "I said cancel it". Matigas ang tonong pagkaka sabi ko without looking at her. Mas nag react sya pagdating kay Mr. Kanon. Well what should I expect tina try din nyang i seduce yung matanda. I chuckled in annoyance.

  "Okay Sir, ahm... Will you attend the charity event tomorrow?".

   I looked at my secretary with a bewildered gaze. Kaninong charity?.

   "The MGC Foundation that Mrs. Montague organize?". She used my mother's name to remind me.

   "Shit!". I already forgot about that event. I don't really want to go but my mother will not be very happy if I skip it.

  "Fine I'll go.... Anything else?".

  "Nothing more Sir Montague... Ahm would you like some coffee?". She said with a sweet smile on her face.

  "Make it two".

  And she walks out with a catwalk stride out of my office.

  "Can I bang her?". Troy asked with a smirk.

  "If she wants to". I simply reply.

  "She's literally seducing you".

  I looked at Troy and smirked too.

  "All the secretary I had literally seduced me and she's the twenty ninth who tried and still trying but she's good at her job so I won't mind. Besides you know I don't like mixing business with pleasure".

  Ms. Paguio came back with two cups of coffee. She gave the first cup to Troy while sitting in the sofa. Kitang kita ko kung paano sya mag bend ng katawan. She's showing me her big round ass while showing my friend Troy her cleavage. After that she came to me. After putting the coffee down a piece of paper falls and she picked it bending her body the same way. Then she left.

  "Nice ass!". Troy said as I chuckled.