63. Round One

Light SPG...
But still, kids try to skip this part.
😅

Cronus POV

I kissed Phenny's lips while my hands are busy touching every part of her body. She moans in between our kisses when I touch her sensitive parts.

"Cronus, my love... It tickles". She said then giggled.

Napangiti ako, she is now calling me her love. It makes me more energetic.

I made the kiss deeper until our breath is almost out. Then I start to kiss her down to her neck. I bit every inch and leave my mark there. She moans and grip unto my head. When I cupped her breast and gave it a massage while the other one was inside my mouth she arched back and whispered my name. I stayed for a while in those pinkish peak of hers, sucking ang licking every inch until I decided to move down to her center core.

"Love not in there... Hindi pa ulit ako naghuhugas". Sabi nya na nahihiya. She tried to stop me.

Pulang pula ang mukha nya sa hiya at halos isara nya ang dalawang hita habang ang ulo ko naman ay nasa pagitan nun.

"Don't worry, kumakain naman ako ng hilaw na tahong". I grinned after saying those words.

She tried to close her thighs by keeping her knees in touch. Kaya ini angat ko na lang ang mga hita nya para mas easy access. She almost screamed when I pushed her legs up and dipped my tongue on her wet folds. After a second she's already screaming my name while grabbing my hair. She's in ecstasy.

"Love can I put it on?". After pleasuring her with fore play now it's my turn.

She nods while bitting her finger.

As I thrust inside her folds I felt her body shivered.

"I'm sorry love, I know it hurts but please bear with me.... I don't think I can stop now". I plead.

"Okay lang, kaya ko pa.. Just make me yours Cronus because I want you to be mine... Only mine". She whispered.

Slowly and gently I thrust inside her. She's a virgin and I can't roughly force myself inside her. I want her first time to be memorable not sorrowful.

It takes time until everything went smoothly. The slow motion move before now is taking a fast pace.

"Love... It feels good now". She said as she is now moving her hips para sabayan ako. Her moans is getting more addictive and makes me horny.

"Love I'll make it faster now".

She nods then bit my shoulder.

"Cronus love I think I'm going to die!". She almost screamed.

"Don't, you haven't reach the ninth heaven yet". I said smirking.

"Ahhhh... I think something is going to burst!". She said then bit me again. I just found out tonight that my wife is also a vampire, she loves to bite me.

"I'm coming too my love... Wait for me!". At binilisan ko pa ang paggalaw.

And my last thrust made the both of us reach that peak.

"I love you Cronus". Then she falls asleep.

"I love you too Phenny, my queen more than you'll ever know". I said to her while still kissing her beautiful face.

I'm still inside her while she's already asleep. I still feel hard so I guess I'll just dig a little more. I just became a pervert. My poor wife.