62. Tease

Cronus POV

   "Ang sarap!". Sigaw ni Phenny sabay taas ng baso sa ulo nya.

   "Hey get off me now!". Pilit kong hinihila ang mga braso ko sa kamay ng mga pinsan ko pero ang mga hinayupak ayaw pa rin akong bitawan.

   "Cronus gawin din natin to sa bahay, ang saya eh!". Sabay salampak ni Phenny sa kandungan ko.

   "Kahit araw araw pa, if that's what you want my love". Sabi ko habang nagpupumiglas pa rin ako kina Troy at Karlo. Alam nilang may sapok sila sa akin mamaya.

   Bigla ay pumailanlang ang isa sa mga naging sikat na kanta ni Shakira, Hips Don't Lie. Bigla din ang pag tayo ni Phenny.

   Now what?. Nasabi kong bigla.

   "I love this song!". At bigla syang tumakbo sa dance floor.

   "I think she's drunk". Sabi ni Coleen pero nakangiti at mukhang natuwa pa nga sa ikinikilos ni Phenny.

   "Let me go, I'm going to get my wife!". Sigaw ko sa kanila.

   "Oh for goodness sake kuya let her be... Come on guys hold him tight!". Coleen ordered my stupid cousins at nakisali na rin si Creed at Brent sa pagpigil sa akin.

   I saw how Phenny sway her hips like a belly dancer. She really have a rhythm. I looked at her and she seem to feel me gazing at her. Itinuro nya ang kamay nya sa akin as if tinatawag nya ako then she touched her body while looking straight to my eyes. She looks like the goddess of temptation and my lust and love is colliding. When she twerks almost all male on the dance floor look at her drooling.

   "Putang ina bitawan nyo ko, kukunin ko ang asawa ko". Hindi na talaga ako natutuwa sa mga pinaggagawa ng mga to sa akin.

   Naramdaman ko na lumuwag na ang pagkakahawak nila Troy sa akin kaya akmang tatayo na ako ng bigla kong narinig ang malakas na WOAH sa kanila. Even Coleen almost screamed.

   All I saw was Phenny's right leg went to a man's face.

   "Damn!.... That's a perfect roundhouse kick... Woohhh!". Sigaw ni Creed na may pa talon talon pa.

   "That's the new Montague in the clan!". Sigaw naman ni Troy.

   "My baby sister doll is so cute". Kumakaway na sabi ni Coleen.

   Why this people love my wife so much!. Natanong ko tuloy sa sarili ko.

   I sat back to the couch and lean back comfortably.

   "Hey Cronus... Akala ko ba susunduin mo na ang asawa mo?". Tanong bigla ni Karlo.

   "She's coming back". I simply said to him.

   Phenny was striding back at our place when two men came from behind. Phenny took two shot glass from a walking waiter then drank it tapos sabay bato ng mga baso sa mga lalaking nasunod sa kanya without any hesitation. Sapul.

   "Nice shot!". Pasigaw na sabi ni Troy na naka ngisi.

   I looked at Brent and he signaled his men to take care of those bastards.

   "I want their heads!".

   "Consider it done". He simply replied while sitting comfortably.

   "Cronus I don't feel well". Sumalampak na si Phenny sa kandungan ko and put her arms around my nape. She is drunk already.

   "Do you wanna go home?". I asked her while rubbing her back and kissing her head.

   "It's fun here". Sabi nya na nakapikit na.

   "But you said you don't feel well". Bulong ko sa kanya.

   She didn't answer but feel her hips moved. Her core is touching my crotch. I groaned.

   "Cronus did you bring your gun?". She asked softly to me.

   "Yes, but it's in the car".

   Her hand snake down between my thigh and touched what she thought a gun. She even squeezed it. I clenched my teeth. My arousal is hitting it's limit.

   "Then what's this?... It's very hard. It's touching my ViVi". She said innocently.

   I heard soft laughters around while Coleen is covering her ears.

   "Oh please get a room". Lukot ang mukha nyang sabi.

   Natawa ako.

   "Love don't squeeze it to much. Baka pumutok yung gun ko dito". Sabi ko sabay halik sa mga labi nya ng mag angat sya ng mukha. She kissed me back and I carried her up na naka angkla ang mga hita nya sa akin.

   "Later guys, I'm going to clean my gun first!". I smirked and head to the club's private elevator.

   Buhat buhat ko pa rin si Phenny while inside the elevator and we started to make out. I can tell that she's not used in kissing and she is simply copying what I do. I can truly tell that she is still innocent, not that I care. My love to my wife is not only skin deep or lust. What I feel is pure, I love the whole her.

   Almost all the business partners of Club Millionaire have private rooms in this Club hotel and I am one of the biggest investor here.

   When we reach my private room. Hindi pa rin bumibitaw si Phenny sa akin. She's like a monkey clinging on me, natawa ako sa naisip kong yun.

   "Why are you laughing!". She asked ng nakakunot ang noo.

   "Because you look cute!". I will never tell her that I thought she looks like a monkey clinging on to me, baka bigla nya akong bugbugin. Imbes na honeymoon na mauwi pa ako sa ospital.

   She slide down from my body and took a step back.

   "Your thinking of something nasty, aren't you?". She said then crossed her arms in front of her chest. She looked deadly serious.

   Stupid Cronus, may pagka amazona pa naman ang asawa mo. My brain shouted at me.

   "I was thinking what you will look like when you're naked". I said seriously without blinking.

   She was just staring at my eyes as if she is reading my mind. Then suddenly she started to undress herself.

   She started to take out the pins on her hair and throw them on the floor. Then unzip her dress and because she's only wearing a tiny dress her porcelain skin showed already covered only with a bra and lace underwear.

   I bit my lower lip and tried to walk over her but she made a stop sign. I froze and she start to move again. She unhooked her bra and showed her perfectly shaped peak mountain. And those two pink cherries makes my mouth watered.

   "Love are you trying to kill me here?". Parang may naka bara sa lalamunan ko kaya napalunok agad ako.

   Phenny walked over the bed and lay down. She bit her index finger and slowly run them down to her breast. She's literally teasing me.

   I smirked and started to undress myself. Her eyes never leaves me habang isa isa kong hinahagis ang damit ko sa lapag. Until the only thing remain is my brief.

   "Now we're even".