74. In A Silver Plate

Cronus POV

Killing themselves in the eyes of their perpetrators it was indeed a perfect plan. Pero may sumabotahe sa plano ni Silver. Sino naman kaya yun?. A big question and I want some answers.

"Nenji".

"Yes Boss!".

"I want shadows in the dark... Find out everything you can specially Silver's whereabouts. Dead or alive".

"On it Boss!". At sumaludo pa si Nenji sa akin.

"Ezra".

"I'll call Dredd". Sabi agad nito.

"No, I want the Jackall and the Reaper to do this job... I want Marlon Cabal's head on a silver plate".

I saw how Ezra flinched. Then she swallowed before she speaks again.

"It will be done". She bow down and dragged Nenji out with her.

Jackall and Reaper are my executioner. If I asked for their name and service it means blood will spill and not in a very nice way.

I was left alone again. I look at my precious little wife still sleeping. Her forehead creased mukhang nananaginip na naman sya ng hindi maganda. I tried to stay by her side but I was afraid na baka bigla na lang syang magising na hindi pa rin ako nakikilala at bigla syang magwala. Margaret warned me that it's not safe for her and the baby na laging nagugulat or nabibigla.

Huminga ako ng malalim. I don't like to see how Phenny lived in pain. Mabuti pa nung wala syang maalala lagi na lang syang masaya, I want those times to come back, I want my happy Phenny back. Naisip ko tuloy kung anong buhay ang dinanas nila sa kamay ni Marlon Cabal. Did they live in pain and fear or did they live like a soldier always in training. My wife might be a little safe dahil sa protection ng kapatid nya pero matatanggap kaya ni Phenny pag nalaman nya ang mga nangyari sa kapatid nya dahil sa kanya. The hell that Silver went through because she wants to save her?. I can never answer that question. For now I am just a bystander.

"Cronus". Humihikbing tawag ni Phenny sa pangalan ko.

"I'm here love... Don't be afraid". Bulong ko sa kanya.

"Don't leave me". She pleaded and tears trickled down her face.

"I won't... Don't cry it's not good for you and the baby". Sabi ko habang marahang pinupunasan ang mga luha nya.

"Tulog na tayo". Yaya nya sa akin while she sobs.

Hindi ko napansin na gabing gabi na pala. Actually hindi ko na napapansin ang takbo ng oras. Lahat ng atensyon ko ay na kay Phenny at sa trabaho ko lang hindi ko na napapansin na napapabayaan ko na pala ang sarili ko. Now that I heard my wife asking me to sleep with her. I felt tired and weak. I almost cried thanking God. Ibinalik na nya si Phenny even for a moment.

I slid down under her blanket. The bed is big enough for the two of us. Paghiga ko ay niyakap na nya agad ako. Humarap ako sa kanya and cage her in between my arms and my chest.

"I love you my Phenny, my Queen". Bulong ko sa kanya.

"I love you the most my love, my King... Find me when I get lost". She whispered back and hugged me tightly na parang ito na ang huling pagyakap nya sa akin.

"I will find you anywhere in this world".

That was the last word I remembered I said then darkness carried me to oblivion.