73. Perfect Plan

Cronus POV

It's been three days and Phenny is still asleep. I refused to leave her room kaya lahat ng kailangan ko ay dinala na nila sa kwarto ni Phenny. Even my paper works was brought by Troy. I didn't protest dahil kailangan ko rin namang magtrabaho as long as I'm with my wife I can do anything.

Three knocks and the door swung open. Ezra and Nenji came in.

"You need to see this!". Nagmamadaling sabi ni Nenji habang papasok ng kwarto namin ni Phenny. Pagtapat nya sa asawa ko halos mapanganga sya.

"What's wrong?". Kunot noong tanong ko.

"She's the exact copy of her sister". Nenji said without breathing then handed me a folder.

"Because their twins you moron!". Sabay batok ni Ezra kay Nenji.

I took the files Nenji was holding. Inside was a picture of Phenny and her twin sister. I can tell them apart because of the color of their eyes. Phenny have the most beautiful golden orb and her sister have a heavy gray colored eyes. Binasa ko lahat ng nakasulat sa profile nila kasama ng ilan pang impormasyon tungkol sa pinanggalingan nila at kung sino talaga sila. Halos magdikit ang kilay ko sa mga nalaman ko.

Phoenix and Silver Grace. Step daughters of Leron Cabal. He was once my business partner in heavy weapons and artillery. I supplied weapons to his clan lalo na kung dadaan ang mga kargamento nya sa Somalia. That place was owned by pirates. He was dealing with luxury cars and golds and like me he don't do business like drugs. Something that I hate to deal with.

Leron Cabal has a younger brother named Marlon Cabal na hindi nya kasundo because his dealings involves with drugs. Kaya kahit anong paki usap ni Marlon na bumuli sa akin ng mga armas I never gave him a chance.

Heavy weapons is a part of our secret family business. At hindi lang mga Families of Mafia ang bumibili ng armas na ginagawa namin also a part of government deals with us. This is the biggest business of the Montague apart sa mga legal business na meron kami.

Nabalitaan ko din ang aksidenteng nangyari kay Leron at sa mother nila Phenny, it was ten years ago. Phenny probably was ten back then. Marlon took over dahil wala namang ibang anak si Leron na pwedeng pumalit sa kanya. He trained the twin sister and they were known as the twin assassins but I never met them that time. Ipinagmalaki noon ni Marlon na pareho ng kaliber ni Ezra ang mga pamangkin nya but I don't give a damn.

Then one day an assassin came to my domain. That person is good but not as good as Dredd and Ezra because if they are I am probably dead by now. Nakalusot man sila sa patibong ni Ezra hindi naman sila nakalapit sa akin. They were gone after some chasing but Ezra always feels like she missed something. And that gut feeling leads us to the twin assassin from Cabal clan.

Phenny was sent to kill me but failed?. That was the obvious conclusion I have. But still a question creeps inside my mind. What happened back then, did they abandoned their mission?.

"If you're thinking if they abandoned their mission back then?.... The answer is Yes!". Biglang sabi ni Ezra as if she can read my thoughts.

"What do you mean?". Taka kong tanong sa kanya.

"When Marlon Cabal said that she trained the twin assassin at my level, hindi sya nagbibiro noon. But their training was much more worst than mine or at least Silver's training was the worst". Lumakad si Ezra sa tabi ni Phenny at pinagmasdan ito. She smiled a bitter smile.

"What do you mean?". I asked with full of curiosity.

"Marlon Cabal raped Silver and then he let his people rape her too.... Kailangan nyang ipakita kay Silver ang pwede nyang gawin kay Phoenix once na mag fail isa man sa mission nila or worst kung sakaling tumakas sila. Punishment first before failing. Silver tried to help her sister to escape the Cabal clan using their mission. And that mission is to assassinate you". Mahabang paliwanag ni Ezra.

Parang hindi ko masikmura ang method na ginamit ni Marlon to train Silver. It's not training, it's brutally enslaving someone using their weakness. But still I'm glad that she never let her sister Phenny taste that hell.

"Do you think Silver is dead?". Yun ang importanteng tanong na gusto kong masagot. If Phenny regains her memory the first thing she wants to know is, if her twin sister is still alive.

"I don't know.... My conclusion is someone betrayed them. And I guess that's what my gut is telling me till now that the real assassin wasn't Silver nor Phoenix, it was someone else. Silver planned to fail the mission from the beginning to probably save her sister but I don't know why she choose to do it using their mission against you". Ezra shrugged her shoulders after stating her thoughts.

"Baka plano nilang mamatay". Singit ni Nenji.

"A plan to die?". Kunot noong tanong ni Ezra na parang walang sense ang sinabi ni Nenji.

"Well not actually to die... I mean pretend to die by Montague's finest men... You know false death, because death is the only retirement they can have di ba". Halos hindi maipaliwanag masyado ni Nenji ang nasa utak nya.

"And that was the perfect plan until someone discovered it at nakialam". Pagtatapos ko sa sinasabi ni Nenji.

"Exactly Boss!".