Chapter 36

After Anthony and I pulled totally apart, and used the bathroom, I lingered in his bedroom for a second. "Do you want me to call a car?" I asked him. I didn't want to assume that he even wanted me to linger after he got what he wanted. His brows furrowed inward and he shook his head. His torso was still bare to me, so I got to witness the definition again. 

Not an adonis like Dom, but he is hot. His chest is firm, and his abs are there. I liked the V that he seemed to naturally have. His briefs were back on, but I remember what the V led to, and I was satisfied with what I found.

        "You don't have to leave, sweetheart. Come here," he pulled me against him and cupped my face to kiss my lips. I was still technically naked, but he pulled away and grabbed his t-shirt for me. I put it on to be comfortable and only my panties with it. I guess he wants me to stay a while.

 I crawled into bed with him and he brought me to his side. There's an obvious size difference between us, so I fit right into it. He's probably my brother's height which is two inches shorter than D-....no Mia. Shut up.

"You haven't said anything. Did I underwhelm you or something? Disappointed?" It's the second time he's asked me if I was disappointed with him. Does he care?

    "What? No. I'm quiet because I'm satisfied," I chuckled, but his thumb went under my chin. He made me tip it up, so I'd look at him from where my head once laid on his chest. "I'm gonna embarrass myself here, but you kinda made me nervous, Mia," he surprised me by saying. 

My eyes widened and I tipped my head. "What? How?"

He chuckled, but pulled my head back against his chest. Maybe so I wasn't looking at him when he answered me. 

"I really fucking wanted you, and you caught me off guard tonight when you asked to come over. Plus you said I had a reputation to uphold. I'm a confident bastard, but I guess I met my match. I wanted to impress you, Mia."

        Something about his honesty made a flutter in my chest, and in my gut. He wanted to impress me. I made him nervous? I was the one who was nervous. It brought a smile to my lips. "I can feel you smiling," he called me out since he was shirtless and my face was pressed against him. What is it about Anthony Rizzo that's so disarming to me?

    He's good with his words. He probably doesn't mean any of this, but he's really good at making it sound like he does, so it makes a girl feel good. Especially since I know he isn't some softy.

I've seen a side of Anthony flicker through twice already. Once when he knocked a dude clean out with one punch, and the second time was last night when he fought the bouncers. His knuckles are scuffed and bruised today. I saw them when his hands were on my hips, and they looked hot, honestly.

        "I'm smiling because I'd never think you'd be self conscious. I'm self conscious," I let him know. "About what?! You're gorgeous, super cool, and you can fuck and make a man addicted. Don't ever be self conscious," he made me look at him again. I groaned and covered my cheeks, because I knew I was blushing. 

"Don't hide those pink cheeks. Come here," he kissed one and then peeled my hand away to kiss the other. When his hazel eyes met mine I bit my lip and decided he said enough nice stuff to me. I should return the favor.

"You did by the way...live up to your reputation," I told him. He didn't blush. As he said, he's a confident bastard. He just licked his lips and looked down at me in his tee. "Good, because I don't think I can only have you once," he warned me. It brought heat into my belly at the thought.

        "Stay over. Lemme have you again, and I'll make you breakfast in the morning. Promise," he crossed his heart. It made me laugh. "Are you bargaining with me Rizzo?" He pulled me onto his body, instead of into his side, so I had to hold myself up to face him. His hands came down and cupped my ass. He squeezed and I could see the enjoyment of it reflected in his eyes.