Chapter 65

With the pillow below me my core was open to Dom like a platter. I watched him lick his lips before he licked mine. I gasped again when I felt his tongue slid over my center. He wasted no time tasting me. He licked through my folds, which were exposed in this position and I felt his fingers brush up my inner thigh and pause between my legs.

Dom held my entrance open and started tongue fucking my pussy. I moaned for him, which only encourages him. He was moving at a relentless pace and when he'd flutter his tongue he'd get another gasp out of me. 

He licked deeply though my slick folds and plunged his stiffened tongue back into my entrance. When he sucked and lapped me up I started fisting the sheets. My head dropped back completely when that relentless mouth moved up over my clit.

Now he used the fingers he'd been using to open my entrance to sink two fingers into me. I love that and he knows I love that. I felt even more of him with my hips tipped up this way. It helped his fingers run over my back walls in a very sensitive place that made me clench against them.

         Dom's tongue was hot and switched tempos so his tongue was circling my clit over and over again while he started to sink his fingers deeper into me, in and out. Finger fucking me while he lapped up my clit. "Dom" I breathed. He groaned at the sound of my softly moaning his name and his fingers plunged deeper.

His tongue started rubbing up and down my clit and he'd french kiss it when he felt my build up coming on too fast. When it would dissipate enough he'd start rubbing up and down my clit again just further working me up. 

His fingers continuously moved inside me.

        I felt Dom's lips pinch at my sensitive bundle of nerves and suckle over it in a way that made me clench over his fingers even harder. Dom's second hand came up to my breast and he started cupping it in his palm, then his fingers came to my nipples and plucked. 

With the triple stimulation I was going to unravel fast. My hand shoved between my thighs to fist Dom's thick head of hair. I felt the movement of his head while he ate my pussy.

My hips started moving with the motions of his mouth and he let me ride his face while his fingers sunk into me repeatedly.His tongue was solely focused on my clit. 

        "Oh god...Dom, oh shit" I started moaning and gasping when he continued to let me ride his mouth. I quickened the pace with him and felt the curl of my toes as the build up was ready to boil over. With my looming climax Dom finger fucked my pussy harder, licked faster, and my elevated hips worked up and down, up and down.

It proved to be too much and I cried out when a massive climax slammed into me, taking my breath away when wave after wave of pleasure ran through me. His fingers still worked into me and his tongue was still lapping me up, but my hips stiffened when I came. That left the movement to him and he continued to lick my clit until I dropped from the final wave.

        Dom pulled his fingers out of me and I realized I was soaked. He rushed to get his boxers off while I motioned to slip the pillow out from under me. Dom was about to lick his soaked fingers, but he quickly caught my wrist and shook his head now. 

"Keep yourself open to me. Let me slide into this silk pussy" he told me. He wants the pillow to stay there. With the arch of my body he could reach new places. 

Dom quickly came back between my legs and gripped my hips to steady me when he rammed his cock into me. I cried out while he groaned and pulled out enough to sink back into me again.

 "You're so fucking wet. Christ. Did you like that, baby?" He asked me in the sexiest way. I nodded my head up and down but moaned again when he drove into me with more accuracy to my g spot.