Chapter 42

Anthony left my bag discarded on the floor near the front door and started grabbing for me as soon as we entered his apartment. His kitchen is all chrome appliances and dark granite counters against white walls. The living room is mostly gray tones with accent navy blue pieces like the throw pillows against his gray sofa. His bedroom is similar. He had a big bed that I slept in already, and the drapes of his bedroom window across from where the bed is pushed against the right wall, were also gray. His bedsheets are navy though. He clearly likes both colors. His night stands are dark but his floor and walls are lighter. All hardwood floors in this apartment.

 He was telling the truth when he said it's usually clean. I've never seen the closet, but there's an in suite bathroom attached and it wouldn't make you cringe like a lot of men's bathrooms who live like frat boy slobs. I guess he's technically older than me though. Still there are some gross people out there. 

        Anthony's hands came under my layered dress and started running over my backside still inside my tights. He was kissing me with need and I liked feeling his desperation to have me again. I want to feel his hands between my legs again. I can't believe this man who owes me nothing at all and who barely knows me would want to buy me that purse as a replacement. What's with Elio, Dom, and Anthony all dropping money so easily? I guess it really is just nothing to them. I've never had so many people wanting to give me things before. 

Well not Dom anymore, ugh, I'm kissing Anthony why am I even thinking of Dom?! 

My hands ran up Anthony's shirt and while I started pulling it over his head he was already tugging at my dress too. There is the layered long sleeve I'm wearing underneath, but he quickly worked the buttons until it was undone enough to pull it off me too. We kicked our shoes off and made our way towards the bedroom. 

        I want to make Anthony feel good. I appreciate him for what he did for me today and I want to pay it forward the only way I know how to. With my body. I pulled my lips off his and feathered just over his mouth when I asked, "Do you want me to taste you Rizzo?" He cursed under his breath and fisted my hair. "So fucking much" he told me, releasing me so he could undo the button of his jeans.

He pulled himself out of his pants and I saw once again how he was gifted with a good looking penis. He was already rock solid for me. I'm sure my words turned him on. 

He sat on the mattress and I knelt down in front of him. His large hand came up and rubbed the back of my head before I even began. I glanced up at his face while taking hold of his shaft, bringing his tip to my wet lips I'd just licked. His pupils were so dilated that you could barely see the soft hazel anymore. 

        Because my lips are full I made a show of dragging the head of his cock over them before taking him into my mouth. He groaned and his jaw muscles jumped when he quickly clenched it. I used my hot tongue to coat the underside of his thick head and shaft. When I pulled him further into my mouth and started sucking he tipped his hips with me. "Fuck, Mia" he bit his lip when my eyes shifted up to him with his dick still fully in my mouth. I started to bob my head and take him deeper until he hit the back of my throat. I have a good gag reflex, but I gagged for him anyway because men seem to love the sound.

        I felt his palm rub the back of my head again as he felt the motions of my head move up and down as I sucked and pumped the base of his cock with my hand. "Those pretty lips look amazing around my dick. God Mia" he fisted my hair. I could feel him moving my head lower on his cock until I gagged for him again. His other hand gripped the side of my mattress. "Oh shit, I should've known you'd feel so fucking good here too. I love this hot mouth," his fist tightened in my hair and his hips started lifting with my bobbing movements. When my tongue and lips teased over his tip repeatedly he grunted and tipped his head back.